New Jewellery - Lunch At The Ritz 2 Go

curlyblonde

VIP Shopper
TAT, sorry but i hate it, it looks like cheap tatty market stuff, sorry if anyone else likes it :D

Aries

Shauny
if you turned up to lunch at the ritz wearing those, you'd be told 2 go!!!!!

lol

That's what I thought! It wasn't what I expected when I looked at the items. :)

B

bbelle

Horrible, tatty, bad taste, cheap.......do you want me to go on? :rolleyes:

Aries

Shauny
Horrible, tatty, bad taste, cheap.......do you want me to go on? :rolleyes:

Not for you then? lol

:

Miriam

VIP Shopper
I can't imagine the Ritz doing take out anyway! Like a McDonalds drive in? "Please may I have Caviar on toast to go?" Hmmmm.

Nasty American tat. With apologies to any Americans!:D

prophette

VIP Shopper
I love it - just my sort of thing!!! :mutt: :mutt: :mutt:

C

centipede

PASS!! :eek:

but, each to their own ...

Jabbathehut

Addicted to Mulberry
I've been fortunate enough to enjoy lunch at the Ritz (London) on 2 occassions and I can confidently assure you that there was NOTHING that remotely resembled that tat to be seen in that glorious dining room ( I wore my Tiffany silver :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:)

Last edited:

prophette

VIP Shopper
I've been fortunate enough to enjoy lunch at the Ritz (London) on 2 occassions and I can confidently assure you that there was NOTHING that remotely resembled that tat to be seen in that glorious dining room ( I wore my Tiffany silver :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:)

I wore this...

83028.jpg

...So I'm confident this range would work very well... ;)

B

bbelle

Prophette, I didn't realise we had such a stylish, classy member on the forum. It puts the Kaftan lot to shame.

The jewellery would be dee-lightful with that rig. :ANYWORD:

prophette

VIP Shopper
Prophette, I didn't realise we had such a stylish, classy member on the forum. It puts the Kaftan lot to shame.

The jewellery would be dee-lightful with that rig. :ANYWORD:

Why thank you!!!

WOW Prophette I'm envious of your figure... clothes style leaves a lot to be desired though................................:D:D:D:D:D

Really, you think so??? Are the cuffs too much???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newyork2025
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks