new kipling names

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the green man

Registered Shopper
I was just wondering where Kipling get there silly names from,i do own a couple myself but would never tell anyone there names.
I know you witty lot can think of something funny.How about this one for starters maybe the new Kipling baked bean breezy not forgeting plenty of room for your bottle of water,umbrella lip gloss and kitchen sink.
Well it is the silly season!

How about a new Kipling bag called 'Battenburg'.. Lots of pockets for cakes and goodies.. And the monkey would be called Mrs James.. :cheeky:

Apparently, mum tells me that it's been mentioned on air, that they get their names from the people who work for the company. So when you see a silly name on screen, have some heart for the person who has been saddled with it for real! :D

it's true they're bringing out one for the Kipling guest marie antoinette...it's called Dufus!

Jude xx

it's true they're bringing out one for the Kipling guest marie antoinette...it's called Dufus!

Jude xx

I'm sure you've just upset all the Dufuses in the world, I hope you feel thoroughly ashamed ;) Seriously, that has got to be the funniest thing I've heard in a while :D

The Campbell, which has a special pocket on the back wall for a spare pair of City shorts. The Alison, plenty of room for a helmet, 8 serums, 4 moisturisers, a salon size Philip Kingsley scalp treatment and 5 litres of Ultrasun. And a bottle of water. And a snowball.

Apparently, mum tells me that it's been mentioned on air, that they get their names from the people who work for the company. So when you see a silly name on screen, have some heart for the person who has been saddled with it for real! :D

Sorry Moth i didn't mean the first names,i was thinking of brownie,breezer,morrisey,simi purse,Jata,Follo.No problem with the monkey names.

The 'Waynetta' with lots of pockits outside for fagz, more fagz, spare elastik band for hair, matches, giant marker for bingo and 'nuff room inside for large bottle of Lambrini, mobile fone, kidz mobile fones, baby's dummy (furry), dog's collar and fagz.

Latest posts

Back