New Line Ups

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gee4

Registered Shopper
Ok what do we think?

I preferred Hattie with Jack n Graham on daytine. I can't take her seriously. She hasn't got enough grasp of the English language to carry an evening show. She has talked for half an hour tonight before selling anything.

Jim is also not prime time. Might be a nice guy but again not enough presence.

Destello seems to have died down a little, are they trying new things? Everyone knows tat doesn't sell but who are the mini skirts for?

Is Lynn better on afternoons, have hardly seen her. Jess never seems to hace a regular slot and as for Kate, sge too is quite repetitive.

Maybe over the pandemic I was too invested. I've bought what I want but unless they start putting presenters in the right slors, it might turn people off.

I see we have Beauty Week starting Monday, but no new items 🤔

Ok what do we think?

I preferred Hattie with Jack n Graham on daytine. I can't take her seriously. She hasn't got enough grasp of the English language to carry an evening show. She has talked for half an hour tonight before selling anything.

Jim is also not prime time. Might be a nice guy but again not enough presence.

Destello seems to have died down a little, are they trying new things? Everyone knows tat doesn't sell but who are the mini skirts for?

Is Lynn better on afternoons, have hardly seen her. Jess never seems to hace a regular slot and as for Kate, sge too is quite repetitive.

Maybe over the pandemic I was too invested. I've bought what I want but unless they start putting presenters in the right slors, it might turn people off.

I see we have Beauty Week starting Monday, but no new items 🤔
Yes I like Jim and his gentle style but he seems a fish out of water. I noticed for beauty week no new items. The serums and everything she has they must be trying to shift stock. The serums were on offer not so long ago. I’m surprised there is nothing new to showcase.

Yes I like Jim and his gentle style but he seems a fish out of water. I noticed for beauty week no new items. The serums and everything she has they must be trying to shift stock. The serums were on offer not so long ago. I’m surprised there is nothing new to showcase.
Also find Cheralene is a fill in with no regular slot either. Could be on Lifestyle one day thein on main channel the next.

And ypu are right, why is there still stock of serums?!

Lynn is a bit of a mystery. She moved to the afternoon slot, but, as you rightly said, we hardly see her ever since she did so. What do we think is happening there? Two of my favourite presenters, Rosie Wells and Ruth Linnett, are on Lifestyle now, which is a pity. I don't enjoy watching Hattie at all so I turn off whenever she is on screen. I totally agree that she is not primetime material. She is too pushy and loud, which are the reasons why I dislike her. I like a presenter who is able to keep up a conversation with the audience rather than shouting the same things over and over again. Actually, a presenter who is able to do that with amazing success is Emily Fox from Gem Collector. She is funny, informative about the stones and chatting with the audience comes easily to her.

Lynn is a bit of a mystery. She moved to the afternoon slot, but, as you rightly said, we hardly see her ever since she did so. What do we think is happening there? Two of my favourite presenters, Rosie Wells and Ruth Linnett, are on Lifestyle now, which is a pity. I don't enjoy watching Hattie at all so I turn off whenever she is on screen. I totally agree that she is not primetime material. She is too pushy and loud, which are the reasons why I dislike her. I like a presenter who is able to keep up a conversation with the audience rather than shouting the same things over and over again. Actually, a presenter who is able to do that with amazing success is Emily Fox from Gem Collector. She is funny, informative about the stones and chatting with the audience comes easily to her.
I think I’ve seen her but haven’t tuned in long enough to form an opinion. When I started watching Gemporia, there was a schedule, now there doesn't seem to be one at all.. yes I get some presenters are currently on holiday, but they are away all the time. Already Ange, Lindsey, Jess, Adina and now Kate have had a holiday and it’s only June. They seem so needy. I can’t make head or tail of any line up now and never know when anyone is on.

I think I’ve seen her but haven’t tuned in long enough to form an opinion. When I started watching Gemporia, there was a schedule, now there doesn't seem to be one at all.. yes I get some presenters are currently on holiday, but they are away all the time. Already Ange, Lindsey, Jess, Adina and now Kate have had a holiday and it’s only June. They seem so needy. I can’t make head or tail of any line up now and never know when anyone is on.
Absolutely! You are totally right! Today, for instance, Jess Foley will be on from 3pm to 11pm. It seems that they are grabbing whomever is available rather than having a systematic line up

Where’s Ruth, I hope she hasn’t moved on. I agree with the above Ruth and Rosie are great. Plus a couple of new ones on Gemporia lifestyle. A long blonde haired girl, I enjoyed watching her. So maybe things are looking up .

Lynn back on at 7pm, must be covering for Hattie??
Yes, I was surprised to see her. After so much emphasis on her change of shifts, she is back on the 7pm one- even if only temporarily (probably)

Suffering from insomnia, I was channel hopping minutes ago and landed on Gemporia. I was surprised to see a silent auction being aired. They really need to hire more presenters because this is happening more and more often. Does anyone here enjoys or even watches the silent auctions?

Suffering from insomnia, I was channel hopping minutes ago and landed on Gemporia. I was surprised to see a silent auction being aired. They really need to hire more presenters because this is happening more and more often. Does anyone here enjoys or even watches the silent auctions?
Never watch them tbh, usually I’ll only have the hours on before I leave for work at eight. I notice that Lindsay Carr is on for eight hours today! Didn’t they used to have a producer on if they were short staffed?

Never watch them tbh, usually I’ll only have the hours on before I leave for work at eight. I notice that Lindsay Carr is on for eight hours today! Didn’t they used to have a producer on if they were short staffed?
I wonder how many times she had racked up the word ‘phenomenal’ by the time her shift was done?

I never watch silent auctions, in fact, I pretty much only watch Angeline these days.

So Jess did this afternoon and Lynn is back on at 7pm 🤔 Hattie seems to do less and less thses days.

Latest posts

Back