New Liz Earle Range

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If you are signed up for Boots emails, check your inbox because you might get one offering a free 50ml sample of the tonic. You need to be quick with these things as they have a limited number (although it is 20,000 which is quite a lot). Needless to say, I’ve applied for one because it’s free!

If you are signed up for Boots emails, check your inbox because you might get one offering a free 50ml sample of the tonic. You need to be quick with these things as they have a limited number (although it is 20,000 which is quite a lot). Needless to say, I’ve applied for one because it’s free!
I'd like to say I'm surprised but I cannot tell a lie 😂😂

I must admit to be interested in the glow tonic.😊
Likewise.

I'd like to say I'm surprised but I cannot tell a lie 😂😂
I’m getting worse, although I have had a bit of a splurge lately on all sorts of things so freebies are all the more welcome.

By the way, I did get one of those neon signs you highlighted before Xmas when reduced and I really like it. (Off topic, sorry.)

Likewise.

I’m getting worse, although I have had a bit of a splurge lately on all sorts of things so freebies are all the more welcome.

By the way, I did get one of those neon signs you highlighted before Xmas when reduced and I really like it. (Off topic, sorry.)

Oh that's great. Which one did you go for?

Oh that's great. Which one did you go for?
I went for Disco, mainly for the colours. I’ve since bought a colourful Bar one from Amazon. It was about the same price as the Bundleberry one, a bit bigger and, again, looks good quality (unlike some) but it doesn’t look as solid because it’s not in a frame. Was yours for your niece and did it go down well?

I went for Disco, mainly for the colours. I’ve since bought a colourful Bar one from Amazon. It was about the same price as the Bundleberry one, a bit bigger and, again, looks good quality (unlike some) but it doesn’t look as solid because it’s not in a frame. Was yours for your niece and did it go down well?
No, it was for my godson. He's always online so I got him the 'On Air' one. When I bought it I did think that it was quite expensive (even at the clearance price) but I was pleasantly surprised when it arrived as it did feel really good quality.

Yeah, he did seem to like it I think. I'm going to see him at the weekend so I must try to remember to see if he's actually put it up yet. 😂😂

No, it was for my godson. He's always online so I got him the 'On Air' one. When I bought it I did think that it was quite expensive (even at the clearance price) but I was pleasantly surprised when it arrived as it did feel really good quality.

Yeah, he did seem to like it I think. I'm going to see him at the weekend so I must try to remember to see if he's actually put it up yet. 😂😂
He’ll be putting it out on Friday when he remembers you’re on the way! 😉 Actually, I bet he loves it. And looking around as I was when I was thinking of getting the one from Q, they really vary in price. In many cases, you can see why. The ones we got are far from the dearest.

I see LE have introduced a subscription service… essentially buy two get one free….
Now that works out at 33% off… so if you routinely use something that could be a great deal…

I do get Boots emails - although am thinking of deleting as I never shop there, and usually use Superdrug online…

I didn’t get one about the free sample but it was posted in the ‘Freebies’ emails I get from Magic Freebies.
Quite often a lot of rubbish or alerting you to a Facebook sponsored post doing the rounds, but just occasionally it’s good!

Have sampled a lot of perfumes this way, and signed up for the LE toner.
Had to enter advantage card number which makes sense if it was originally an email!

Quite excited to try it…
But not at £20 a bottle! X

Did you get your free sample of the toner and if so what do you think of it?

I did and I’ve used it for about a week now.

So far I don’t feel strongly about it either way…

I don’t like the (rose) fragrance but it doesn’t bother my (v sensitive skin) even if I go over it twice….

But neither have I noticed any difference between using this and IBST?
Don’t think I can notice any exfoliating effect??

It also reminds a lot of the Aldi rose healthy glow toner which my mum bought me for £1.99 for a big 250ml version. (Think it’s usually £2.99).

I got a follow up email today from Boots…

The toner is now available to buy with them exclusively as well as a gel moisturiser…

And if you buy anything from this new Glow range, you get 500 free advantage points until the 28th Feb if you enter the code…

Details in attached photo (screenshot),

Assume it will work for anyone entering the code?

Attachments

• 957491CC-88A4-4578-8A66-4E7BD77EF69B.jpeg
    957491CC-88A4-4578-8A66-4E7BD77EF69B.jpeg
    77.3 KB · Views: 40
Did you get your free sample of the toner and if so what do you think of it?

I did and I’ve used it for about a week now.

So far I don’t feel strongly about it either way…

I don’t like the (rose) fragrance but it doesn’t bother my (v sensitive skin) even if I go over it twice….

But neither have I noticed any difference between using this and IBST?
Don’t think I can notice any exfoliating effect??

It also reminds a lot of the Aldi rose healthy glow toner which my mum bought me for £1.99 for a big 250ml version. (Think it’s usually £2.99).
Yes, I did get the sample and actually haven’t started using it yet as I am just finishing a bottle of Instant Boost first. Interesting but a bit disappointing that you don’t see any difference.

Latest posts

Back