New Philosophy items sold out

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveheart

Registered Shopper
I am amazed that the few new items that philosophy bought for Christmas have all but sold out. The anniversary prices from yesterday have gone back to the QVC price and although some are on waitlist it makes me wonder how many they started with. We waited long enough for some new items but it seems that there aren't enough to go round.:mysmilie_81:

Sounds like asda, just before we had our staff double discount day some of the prices on things went up, or disappeared off the shelves.

I got the celebration bucket and the snow day set ahead of time. The snow days scent is lovely. I can't describe the scent as it goes on...just that the smell reminds me of snow! It dries down to a very fruity scent - like really posh fruit drops.
I did manage to find the sold out set with the lip gloss in at HQ hair, same price aS QVC BUT £1 less p and p result!!

I managed to get the Winter Escape collection before the shows started the other day there. Well, I say I did, Santa managed to order one for me. ;-)

Does make you wonder how much stock they actually had though. Don't think it was much.

I managed to get the Winter Escape collection before the shows started the other day there. Well, I say I did, Santa managed to order one for me. ;-)

Does make you wonder how much stock they actually had though. Don't think it was much.

Allison said after yet another sell out that they would have to get much more stock in next year.:mysmilie_1281:

Latest posts

Back