New presenter? Did I miss something?!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Totally Loopy Lou

Registered Shopper
For various reasons barely been on here (sadly) nor watching any qvc (less so!) but I caught a '4 easy pay' compilation hour this morning - Sunday 6-7am - and for most of it, there was a new presenter?
I think I vaguely recognise her as a guest but certainly not as a main presenter.

They were mainly fashion items she was doing - Yong Kim and Kipling etc - and some she was literally on her own with no guest for a couple and I have to say I thought she was doing a decent job. I mean she was reeling out all the standard qvc spiel and seems quite a typical presenter-type. But she didn't seem at all nervous and she was holding it together well!

Have I missed something on here about her (couldn't see any threads at first sight) and does anyone have any more 'goss'?! Maybe she's replacing one of the old guard (I shall hold my tongue on who I think it should be...!)

This compilation has been onat this time every day this last week at this time. I have no idea who the new presenter is. I haven't seen her on any 'live' shows. I wish she could replace Marverine who was blundering her way through a Kim &CO outlet show yesterday. She was shocking even by her standards.

haven't seen it
and can't find playback to watch
so i am making a wild guess
Lorna Ko ?
she has been presenting bits and pieces
gardening, odd tooth brush and manicure sets
and been to qvc italy too
she is very confident
i know her as a local broadcaster for a local tv channel
long straight darker hair ?

haven't seen it
and can't find playback to watch
so i am making a wild guess
Lorna Ko ?
she has been presenting bits and pieces
gardening, odd tooth brush and manicure sets
and been to qvc italy too
she is very confident
i know her as a local broadcaster for a local tv channel
long straight darker hair ?

Not shouty Lorna! She reminded me of a news reader, don't ask why :mysmilie_7:

For various reasons barely been on here (sadly) nor watching any qvc (less so!) but I caught a '4 easy pay' compilation hour this morning - Sunday 6-7am - and for most of it, there was a new presenter?
I think I vaguely recognise her as a guest but certainly not as a main presenter.

They were mainly fashion items she was doing - Yong Kim and Kipling etc - and some she was literally on her own with no guest for a couple and I have to say I thought she was doing a decent job. I mean she was reeling out all the standard qvc spiel and seems quite a typical presenter-type. But she didn't seem at all nervous and she was holding it together well!

Have I missed something on here about her (couldn't see any threads at first sight) and does anyone have any more 'goss'?! Maybe she's replacing one of the old guard (I shall hold my tongue on who I think it should be...!)

I think it will have been Katy Pullinger she tends to do some live shows on Beauty & Style channels, Q do some live events on those channels at times.

Aha! I thought I'd missed something exciting ;) (I mean very relatively in the dull world of shopping tv!!) alas not! No definitely not Pipa, even though she does look quite different with her locks as they are now (just seen them and sort of miss her funkier look of before), and after some googling of both names Lorna K - definitely not her! Seen her work ;)

No, it's Katy Pullinger. I think I had seen her present some of those flocked coat hangers before. I thought she was very confident, together - and YES, boffy, DULL!! But that seems to be the qvc style. A bit 'cloned' if you catch my meaning. I would love her to replace Marverine, however!

From my quick google you can tell she's had experience in corporate and other presenting. Never even ventured on to style or beauty channels hence never seen any other than the main presenters solo, but don't think she's any worse and prob more professional than some of the others.

Was just being nosey really so thanks for helping me out on the mystery...

Wish they could recruit a few more professional but with personality presenters!

Latest posts

Back