New presenter eh...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed her, damn & blast the loss of the 'Today's Product Videos' feature, I could've toddled back & had a quick snoop.....I so miss the old days, QVC is just no fun any more.....! :mysmilie_476:

I saw her briefly with Anna selling a budget cookery book - she didnt contribute much! Time will tell i guess although im not sure Anna is the correct choice of mentor??

I reckon Caramel is having a full year off, or isn't coming back at all. They don't usually bring new people in for "holiday cover" (and we all know that maternity leave is essentially a holiday don't we).

You're being a naughty bear and trying to wind up those poor new mums now Burly and it won;t work. And Caramel is

only taking 3 months off, sorry to be the bearer, get it, he he of bad news. Weird mood today. LOL

Everyone knows you too well Burlz - no ones rising to that one.
"Chloe" spent far too much time looking at herself in the monitor for my liking. Still, early days.

You're being a naughty bear and trying to wind up those poor new mums now Burly and it won;t work. And Caramel is

only taking 3 months off, sorry to be the bearer, get it, he he of bad news. Weird mood today. LOL

No wind up. Feeding it and wiping its bum. Not exactly labour intensive is it? Just a great excuse to put their feet up in front of the telly and eat biscuits, then pretend to look stressed out when hubby comes home.

So, is someone leaving I wonder? Julian perhaps? Hope so!

They need to bring some decent, or even one, good looking man for us all to ooggleeellleee, less of the women presenters.
If they did their research properly, i'd reckon they'd find that good looking men sell better to their viewers. Too many pretty
skinny presenters on QVC IMO

Chloe ...

Well, who is she? Model. Actor. Dancer. Ex or offspring of somebody semi-famous. We wanna see her showreel, Q. Indulge us. Puh-leeze. x HerEnquiringPublic

No wind up. Feeding it and wiping its bum. Not exactly labour intensive is it? Just a great excuse to put their feet up in front of the telly and eat biscuits, then pretend to look stressed out when hubby comes home.

I minded 3 children yesterday for a friend, 3 , 5, and 5 months, from one to nearly 17.30 and i was counting the mintes until they returned. I'd rather work in the hospital from 7.30 to 21.00 than do that again, and thats
saying something. I never even got a cup of tea, good for my diet though. Fighting over Dora and Ben ten on the blooming tele, , baby screaming, me laughing, and i could go on and on about it. Resting today on my own. Lovely :) Oh just to add they were all getting over chicken pox, and i wouldnt have liked to be around when they had the poxs full on so comeon BurlyB realise it can be hard work, but rewarding

Perhaps JR is retiring

Carmel has, I think, said that she would probably be part-time to begin with, and Ann Dawson now works far fewer hours due to her being the carer for her brother. Pipa, too, seems to have reduced her hours. So perhaps, rather than replacing a whole presenter, Chloe is there to make up lost presenter hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back