New Presenter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mommabear

Registered Shopper
Never heard of her

Presenter Fayon Cottrell Joins Peterborough Based Ideal World!

Ideal World is delighted to announce the arrival of Fayon Cottrell as the newest member of its family. From Tuesday 12th July, Fayon joins the team at the Peterborough based studios where she’ll deliver live shows featuring a whole host of products from fashion to home wear.

Fayon comes to Ideal World as an established presenter after working with shopping channels such as QVC, iBuy and eeZee tv where she gained a vast amount of knowledge and expertise. A lady with a passion for people, and not confined to a TV studio, Fayon also has a long history hosting and presenting events across the country – most notably for young people to utilise their abilities in preparation for their exams and life outside of the school walls.

Fayon is thrilled: “The opportunity to join Ideal World felt like fate and it was as if the stars had aligned. I’m so excited for my future at Ideal World!”

At home, Fayon is a step-mother to two girls and is currently planning her upcoming wedding. She also works closely with the charity Interact where she reads to hospital patients to provide relief and distraction when it’s needed most. As a Yoga Practioner, fitness is also very important to Fayon and she prides herself on keeping fit and cycling wherever possible.

Tony Sheridan, Chief Operating Officer said: “Ideal World is home to some of the UK’s finest shopping TV presenters and we’re thrilled that Fayon’s joining us. She’s a fun character to add to our fantastic team and we know our viewers are going to love her.”

From Tuesday 12th July, Fayon will be delivering live shows across all product categories and she brings bags of enthusiasm that’s sure to be contagious for the Ideal World viewers.

Never heard of her

Ideal World is delighted to announce the arrival of Fayon Cottrell as the newest member of its family. From Tuesday 12th July, Fayon joins the team at the Peterborough based studios where she’ll deliver live shows featuring a whole host of products from fashion to home wear.

Fayon comes to Ideal World as an established presenter after working with shopping channels such as QVC, iBuy and eeZee tv where she gained a vast amount of knowledge and expertise. A lady with a passion for people, and not confined to a TV studio, Fayon also has a long history hosting and presenting events across the country – most notably for young people to utilise their abilities in preparation for their exams and life outside of the school walls.

Fayon is thrilled: “The opportunity to join Ideal World felt like fate and it was as if the stars had aligned. I’m so excited for my future at Ideal World!”

At home, Fayon is a step-mother to two girls and is currently planning her upcoming wedding. She also works closely with the charity Interact where she reads to hospital patients to provide relief and distraction when it’s needed most. As a Yoga Practioner, fitness is also very important to Fayon and she prides herself on keeping fit and cycling wherever possible.

Tony Sheridan, Chief Operating Officer said: “Ideal World is home to some of the UK’s finest shopping TV presenters and we’re thrilled that Fayon’s joining us. She’s a fun character to add to our fantastic team and we know our viewers are going to love her.”

From Tuesday 12th July, Fayon will be delivering live shows across all product categories and she brings bags of enthusiasm that’s sure to be contagious for the Ideal World viewers.

Goodness me, she isn't Caucasian.

I bet she's 'not' gay though :mysmilie_59:

:mysmilie_19:

She's planning her upcoming wedding..........hope she keeps it to herself :wonder:

Why d'ya think they hired her?

Used to be on iBuy? And so was LITTLE GOLLUM, are 'ya getting a picture Momma? I am.

I doubt we're getting Florence Nightingale, more like Fly By Night :mysmilie_59:

Tony Sheridan Ideal World is home to some of uks finest shopping presenters :mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:

Never heard of her

Wonder when she was on QVC? I don't remember seeing her on there!!

Wonder when she was on QVC? I don't remember seeing her on there!!

It only says she worked 'with' QVC. She may have just been an 'expert' guest, if that.

Ideal World are well known for naming well known organisations that their 'experts' had some kind of ambiguous connection with.

The list is quite long :mysmilie_59:

It only says she worked 'with' QVC. She may have just been an 'expert' guest, if that.

Ideal World are well known for naming well known organisations that their 'experts' had some kind of ambiguous connection :mysmilie_59:

The list is quite long

Thanks thought I had missed something.

The sugar-coated publicity star.jpg

The reality simon.jpg

Thanks thought I had missed something.

Ideal World don't really seem to know the difference between :-

Working 'At'
Working 'With'
Working 'For'

Things are so bad now that I have to check a calendar if they merely say what day it is, so little do I trust these goons :mysmilie_59:

The sugar-coated publicity View attachment 11887

The reality View attachment 11888

Ha Ha :mysmilie_19:

But please, if I was Fakeon I'd be careful about using Stargazing analogies around LITTLE GOLLUM.

If she's not careful he'll get his Telescope out :mysmilie_59:

Hope she isn't replacing Loen.

Maybe she's replacing ALL of them? Bear with me ............

Maybe she's a pre programmed Fembot, her 16K Solid State Memory holds all the information required to be a Goon :-

We're incredibly busy
It's the busiest part of the 'show'
We're incredibly busy
It's our lowest ever price
We're incredibly busy
The price will go up at 9pm
We're incredibly busy
Check out all the 5 Star Reviews
We're incredibly busy and in no way is Nanty one of those lot, he just loves his Mother and so what if he's quite fond of Quiche?

image.jpg

Oh dear. Her fuse has blown :mysmilie_59:

Maybe she's a pre programmed Fembot, her 16K Solid State Memory holds all the information required to be a Goon :-

We're incredibly busy
We're incredibly busy
We're incredibly busy
We're incredibly busy
We're incredibly busy and in no way is Nanty one of those lot, he just loves his Mother and so what if he's quite fond of Quiche?

View attachment 11894

Hey, what about check out your baskets NOW ?

We're incredibly busy
We're incredibly busy
We're incredibly busy
We're incredibly busy

View attachment 11894

Well I don't see what Nanty liking quiche has got to do with anything. I think he's also fairly keen on musical theatre too but so what? And he's very much 'one of the boys' - there's always plenty of photos of him surrounded by lots of men having a gay old time at parties and meals out and the like. There's never any of the men's wives in these photos, but they must be off doing the washing up or taking about shoes or something.

Well I don't see what Nanty liking quiche has got to do with anything. I think he's also fairly keen on musical theatre too but so what? And he's very much 'one of the boys' - there's always plenty of photos of him surrounded by lots of men having a gay old time at parties and meals out and the like. There's never any of the men's wives in these photos, but they must be off doing the washing up or taking about shoes or something.

Honky Tonks BeefiKeefi certainly seems like one of the boys.

BeefiKeefi and Nanty seem close, they're both cruising veterans.

No wonder Nanty never took his Dad :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back