New presenter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have recently watched a show with Loen and Nitesh and I wanted to applaud Loen. Nitesh was constantly trying to talk over her, but Loen would raise her voice above his and calmly, but assertively complete her sentences. Nitesh might be a lovely person, but his presenting style leaves much to be desired as he talks too much over his co-hosts, so good for Loen to have asserted herself.

I have recently watched a show with Loen and Nitesh and I wanted to applaud Loen. Nitesh was constantly trying to talk over her, but Loen would raise her voice above his and calmly, but assertively complete her sentences. Nitesh might be a lovely person, but his presenting style leaves much to be desired as he talks too much over his co-hosts, so good for Loen to have asserted herself.
Totally agree. She is such a natural on screen. I like her approach when she is having to cope with an ‘extra’.

They shouldn't double up. It's embarrassing . Carmel had Anshu for 4 hrs one day. Why hire presenters?

Latest posts

Back