New Presenters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Suki 1

Registered Shopper
I hear there are 2 new presenters, wonder if they are replacing anyone? :mysmilie_17:

Not exactly new. Katy Pulinger has presented on QVC Beauty, and Eilidh Nairn on QVC Style.

Perhaps some of the senior members of the team who have now got the writing bug may be cutting down their hours? So we would still see them, but see less of them.

I would like to see the back of Sara Griffiths. I try to like her, and see her good points, but it's rather like pushing rocks uphill...

My other picks that I would like to vanish from our screens are, inevitably, Julia and Debbie. Fat chance, sadly!

I don't really dislike her but would like her better if they would have her sidekick Will surgically removed. He's just a talking iPad.

oh will hes not...cant stand him. love alison young though she can stay

I doubt that anyone is leaving, maybe they are setting two on for one of the other channel that is supposed to be live so many hours every day...I have seen Katy on one of the channels, can't say I was that impressed, but if she was to replace the dreadful Craig I could get to like her...lol

You would have had a field day this evening, then. Her eyes were rolling around so much I thought they'd drop out onto her fuchsia coloured Join top at one point (at least, I think it was fuchsia....could have been Puke Pink or Scabby Scarlett, as they can never get the colour descriptions right)

i like jackie and chloe, but i am not a fan of Marv, her eyes really put me off

Latest posts

Back