New Presenters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So Annaliese said she was soon promoted from stylist on Style Channel to Qvc main presenter. Speaks volumes then that all three hours today done on the Style channel. Rather than Ophelia who when on seems to be given a variety of hours plenty of which are on the main channel.
Annaliese is still stating she’s the new girl bare with her that’s she got all the experts with her, she’s learning.
Yet last week Ophelia said she was excited about a Christmas hour, as the new girl not used to all the Christmas, but added in I’ve been here X so can’t say I’m new.

"STYLIST on Style Channel" ?????? well, doesn't that speak ****** volumes as to why the models are such a mess when they walk out on air, if there is a numbnut like her behind the scenes ????

"STYLIST on Style Channel" ?????? well, doesn't that speak ****** volumes as to why the models are such a mess when they walk out on air, if there is a numbnut like her behind the scenes ????
No she was not backstage she was first employed to be on air telling us all how to wear the stuff, they were selling.
Think with her Instagram and the fact she was on USA Top Model, they thought she was a cut above that.

No she was not backstage she was first employed to be on air telling us all how to wear the stuff, they were selling.
Think with her Instagram and the fact she was on USA Top Model, they thought she was a cut above that.
What as? Surely not modelling! I’m gobsmacked
the other one is a bit more model material.

Maybe this will tell you why models are rarely allowed to speak.

What as? Surely not modelling! I’m gobsmacked
the other one is a bit more model material.

Maybe this will tell you why models are rarely allowed to speak.
Least said:

Top model 😂

I’ve yet to see her looking remotely like this on Q. Every time it’s the big hair bunches and massive glasses and multicolour everything.

I notice one of the strings to her bow is “voiceovers” - I assume this is the gene pool they go to for the latest lot of adverts where everyone is making out they are a rapper from the Bronx and part of those gangs which go around killing each other.

Obviously i am not the demographic they are trying to sell to (thank god).

She was involved in that when Adam was a lad, just goes to show how sad those at the Q really are.

I agree with you Griz. I have a couple of pairs of Bearpaw boots (lilac and pink ! )- almost identical to Emu, much cheaper and the sizing is spot on. Or there is Celtic & Co and English brand - expensive, but they too are spot on sizewise.
Yes, Celtic , a brand with an excellent reputation I will have to fork out for a pair of sheepskin slippers from them for this winter. I'd love a pair in lilac, but I don't think they do colours. I'll settle for a natural tan colour.

Yes, Celtic , a brand with an excellent reputation I will have to fork out for a pair of sheepskin slippers from them for this winter. I'd love a pair in lilac, but I don't think they do colours. I'll settle for a natural tan colour.
I posted a discount voucher code on another thread if you are interested.

Yes, I know the older model you mean, and they use the same mature grey haired man, - usually Tiff's 'husband' in cruise ads, Cozyfeet shoes. funeral plans etc. I agree, there must be hundreds of mature models on agency books, but we see the same couple of faces all the time.

Just spotted this - with her 'model' husband, who has cornered the market in mature men modelling.

Yes the whole of October is party month as it’s her birthday and at least twice have heard her say she’s accepting gifts.
I saw her on the with Quacker chap and she mentioned her birthday at every opportunity and that was waaaay more than twice. She also has a habit of sort of singing her sentences which is super annoying. She's a good looking woman but my goodness is she full of herself and seems to think, like Mrs. Everton, that she is a supplier of fun and energy. AWFUL presenting style. Cue shepherds crook from wings to drag her off set like that Les Dawson character!

Latest posts

Back