New Presenters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I would imagine if we on here feel disgruntled by them, then I believe the Brand Ambassadors will have made their feelings felt on having to work with them.

Sales figures must surely be affected because viewers are switching over when they're on, so how long will it be before company vendors decide to pull their products ? I also wonder how many 'crisis' talks have been had already.

How many times have you worked with someone like A who just won't shut up in meetings, her ideas are the best ideas and even if they aren't she pushes ahead with them anyway. The person that always takes the only unchipped mug, uses the last drop of milk without replacing it and believes that the dress code doesn't apply to her. Oh and she's always late for work and nothing gets said. These kind of people just carry on their merry way without one single thought for anyone else, just only thinking about where they are going next in every avenue of their life. Then one day some awful misfortune is dropped on them and there they are looking for all the people they don't care about to prop them up. I don't think so. Well actually we do help them but we shouldn't.

CC

Talking about inappropriate- I very rarely watch morning TV and never Holly and gang but it was on Christmas morning with them opening presents they got each other. They presented Gino with a portrait “painted“ by a person using his manhood as a brush. Gino, quite rightly was horrified, and they went on and on about how it was painted.

Knowing small children would probably be in the room whilst mum drunk in everything H W said and dad slathered over her chesticles I thought it was the most inappropriate thing I had seen and I can assure you I don’t blush easily.

It must be a generation thing although H & P are hardly youngsters especially that prick PS.

"Celebrities" of every denomination from A - Z are rapidly becoming the scourge of the planet. Big A listers (de Caprio and Prat Harry) telling us 'civilians' to curb our travelling whilst flying in private jets themselves. That dickhead Ant McPartland almost kills a child in a drunken car accident then ditches his long supporting and suffering wife for his P.A . Beckham calling the Honours Committee "a load of ungrateful c.......ts" and amazingly is still hoping for a Knighthood ! Davina McCall fresh from her barrage of publicity revealing the 'mysteries' of menopause, is now in every sodding magazine and supplement AGAIN as she promotes herself and her fitness regime. Stacey Solomon and her thicko husband grin manically as they perpetually publicise their multi fathered children in photo shoots of their new home. Oh bugger off !

Every tv programme has to have 'celebrity' attached to it, from quiz games (that show how stupid they are) to travelogues, cookery shows, antique shows, its never ****** ending. If all these slebs manage to cobble together half a dozen brain cells between them it would be a miracle.

Rant over.

"Celebrities" of every denomination from A - Z are rapidly becoming the scourge of the planet. Big A listers (de Caprio and Prat Harry) telling us 'civilians' to curb our travelling whilst flying in private jets themselves. That dickhead Ant McPartland almost kills a child in a drunken car accident then ditches his long supporting and suffering wife for his P.A . Beckham calling the Honours Committee "a load of ungrateful c.......ts" and amazingly is still hoping for a Knighthood ! Davina McCall fresh from her barrage of publicity revealing the 'mysteries' of menopause, is now in every sodding magazine and supplement AGAIN as she promotes herself and her fitness regime. Stacey Solomon and her thicko husband grin manically as they perpetually publicise their multi fathered children in photo shoots of their new home. Oh bugger off !

Every tv programme has to have 'celebrity' attached to it, from quiz games (that show how stupid they are) to travelogues, cookery shows, antique shows, its never ****** ending. If all these slebs manage to cobble together half a dozen brain cells between them it would be a miracle.

Rant over.
Gets my vote as Best Post of 2022. You’ve set the bar very high but we have 362 days to do better !

I don’t think Stacey Solomon and Joe Wash are married though - just “engaged” 😂😂😂

I think at the moment Stacey S and Joe S are riding the crest of a wave regarding media coverage, with many irons in the fire, and not short of work with tv appearances , advertising and voice overs etc. As soon as their popularity starts to wane, then will come the big celebrity themed wedding of the year (financed by ‘Hallo’or ‘OK!’ magazine) with their various kids dressed up to the nines as page boys/bridesmaids. Anything to stay in the limelight!

Rant over.
Well said 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Actually I don’t think SS is the worst of zelebs. I say this because she was on charity Tipping Point and had to make the decision to stick or take the chance. She said she would take the chance and if she lost she would give the money to the charity herself so they wouldn’t miss out. I also think she knows she’s not the sharpest pencil in the box.

Could do without the rest of the SM stuff and Joe .

Talking about inappropriate- I very rarely watch morning TV and never Holly and gang but it was on Christmas morning with them opening presents they got each other. They presented Gino with a portrait “painted“ by a person using his manhood as a brush. Gino, quite rightly was horrified, and they went on and on about how it was painted.

Knowing small children would probably be in the room whilst mum drunk in everything H W said and dad slathered over her chesticles I thought it was the most inappropriate thing I had seen and I can assure you I don’t blush easily.

It must be a generation thing although H & P are hardly youngsters especially that prick PS.
Who is PS?

Stacey Solomon, apparently (I've never watched it) is a stalwart of Loose Women, she has managed to bag herself a 'de-clutter' programme on the tele, seems to be permanently pregnant, and has a pearly white grin.

As for Schofield, my old Mum back in the 70's when she saw him on kids tv, said "he clearly bats for the other side". If my Mum sussed him back then, why didn't his wife spot it when she was dating him ?

Who is PS?
PS is one very lucky man if he was straight and been on Twitter with a 15-16 year old girl for years then gets her a runaround job on this morning when she turned 18 it would be called grooming and when he sat there sobbing when he came out unbelievable and I am not anti gay at all it was just the way he took advantage of a teenage boy who I think was about to spill the beans otherwise he wouldn’t have come out I think ps gave the young man in question who must now be in his early twenties a nice pay off and that is why ps is doing all these annoying tv ads trying to get his money back .sorry end of rant .

Rant over.
I agree!, but what really grates upon me the most is how the rise of celebrity has dumbed down television so much, it's almost unrecognisable. I didn't mind the odd "fly on the wall documentary" back in the day - 7-up, the marriage, one about the Australian family, and once they were over that was it, it didn't make "overnight stars" out of the families or participants. I think we've got Big Brother to thank for that. The first one was intriguing and the second wasn't too bad either, but it got completely out of control and the contestants were becoming more and more outlandish, despite the concept becoming stale, it prompted gazillions of similar shows full of exhibitionist no marks. At best they'd go on to open their local shopping mall, or appear in panto then fade into oblivion. Sadly many ended up in the mainstream, given their own shows, appearing on game shows ad nauseam and being plastered all over the media. You've only got to look at the cast for strictly or dancing on ice for example and you're saying who the hell are they? to most of them.
Talent shows are another thing we need to thank for all this rubbish. Such a far cry from the Opportunity Knocks and New Faces of the day. Sob stories and histrionics, the manufactured bands, the death of the xmas no.1 - but sadly it's become the death of light entertainment full stop! Everything is so "dumbed down" these days, and when you see Ant and Dec receiving awards year on year, you know that the producers and programmers are only interested in the lowest common denominator. As crazy as this sounds, I sometimes think that we were better off when we had 3 channels to choose from, and it wasn't on 24 hours a day. At least they seemed a bit more picky as to what went on, and if there was nothing we wanted to watch we'd find something else to do!

I can’t stand any sort of celeb show apart from strictly. There are so many good dramas and documentaries these days that I almost welcome the celeb garbage - helps to narrow the field quite quickly. I do wonder who watches it and why. Do people think it’s great or are they having a laugh at the numpties on parade?

QVC will never get rid of them unless the sales figures are disastrous,almost untouchable because they are box tickers,plus the Crown and Joan Collins did QVC no favours(employees not following company rules) with not dismissing the other tat sellers, involved in those unfortunate auctions for charity.
Frank Usher with June has been hilarious viewing,but for all the wrong reasons particularly Annaliese dissing some Frank Usher leggings,a golden tv moment on Junes face 😂

Sorry to sound like a fuddy duddy, but whenever I switch to QVC and see one of tgese new presenters their trying too hard is such a literal turn off to me, so I either switch over or off.

Latest posts

Back