New Presenters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don’t think they would have got away with such presenters back in the day when the BA was either the owner or high profile face of the product as they just wouldn’t have put up with it. Now Vonda, Milessa, wet Eve etc are just rent a gob so they have no say and are as bad anyway.

So right Merryone but ‘7 Up’ if that was the documentary I am thinking about where the schoolchildren from different backgrounds who were filmed every 7 years was in a different league altogether so interesting.I liked the East End lad who wanted to be a jockey but ended up as a Cabbie in London.
Nowadays youngsters see the likes of Love Island participants making money where is the hope?Calling them bloggers, influencers? Maggie May whoever called a Creative Director of one of these online throw away ’fashion’ producers is laughable (as she is all the way to the bank).I don’t know who most of them are & am certainly not interested.I cannot listen to Stacey Solomon, and there are no words for Lauren G? & the ex TOWIE non skater who crashed on the ice!

So right Merryone but ‘7 Up’ if that was the documentary I am thinking about where the schoolchildren from different backgrounds who were filmed every 7 years was in a different league altogether so interesting.I liked the East End lad who wanted to be a jockey but ended up as a Cabbie in London.
Nowadays youngsters see the likes of Love Island participants making money where is the hope?Calling them bloggers, influencers? Maggie May whoever called a Creative Director of one of these online throw away ’fashion’ producers is laughable (as she is all the way to the bank).I don’t know who most of them are & am certainly not interested.I cannot listen to Stacey Solomon, and there are no words for Lauren G? & the ex TOWIE non skater who crashed on the ice!
I loved that programme '7 Up' so interesting to catch up with them all through the years.
Neil was my favourite though, that bright little boy who skipped through the streets on his way home age 7, went on to have quite a sad life for many years. The last series showed he was much better though, I hope he still is.

Well, having seen photos in the newspapers of New Year revellers and party goers, with the girls dressed liked hookers, wearing very little except skin tight pelmets making the V sign along with poking out their tongues, and the boys all having the same haircut (all look the same 😂 ) and looking about 13, then I despair for the future of this country.

Yes I know its generalisation and I'm not mentioning those that work hard and help the community, or study hard and go to yuni, but those are never photographed are they. I have a nephew who went to yuni and is now married with children, but has no manners. I constantly say to his father - my brother, did you never teach him to say please and thank you ?

My Mrs Meldrew moment is now over.

QVC will never get rid of them unless the sales figures are disastrous,almost untouchable because they are box tickers,plus the Crown and Joan Collins did QVC no favours(employees not following company rules) with not dismissing the other tat sellers, involved in those unfortunate auctions for charity.
Frank Usher with June has been hilarious viewing,but for all the wrong reasons particularly Annaliese dissing some Frank Usher leggings,a golden tv moment on Junes face 😂
What happened on QVC with Joan Colins, did I miss a scandal there? I remember her doing make-up hours but haven't seen her in quite a while.

Here's a snippet that I bet doesn't appear in the many 'memoirs' of Joan Collins. I recently read that Cloris Leachman died, and to her dying day she detested Collins. Apparently when Leachman was pregnant, Collins carried on an affair with her husband, and Leachman misscarried. My mum always said that Collins and the other one, Liz Taylor would open their legs for anyone 🤭

Here's a snippet that I bet doesn't appear in the many 'memoirs' of Joan Collins. I recently read that Cloris Leachman died, and to her dying day she detested Collins. Apparently when Leachman was pregnant, Collins carried on an affair with her husband, and Leachman misscarried. My mum always said that Collins and the other one, Liz Taylor would open their legs for anyone 🤭

What a mean, cruel and frankly dispicable thing to do to any woman, let alone a pregnant one. Classless, Never mind the plum in mouth accent, a dock whore has more class.

Latest posts

Back