New Presenters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It just goes to show how different we all are. Someone posting on Q Arsebook about how polished they are.

Now as an old foggy with standards they aren’t my cup of tea but no matter how charitable we might be polished is stretching it .

It just goes to show how different we all are. Someone posting on Q Arsebook about how polished they are.

Now as an old foggy with standards they aren’t my cup of tea but no matter how charitable we might be polished is stretching it .
Polished!!!!! Got to be a joke🤭
I would say Ophelia has a better grasp of the required information she is required to give out. She’s acknowledging that she’s required to state the colours, measurements, stock levels, fabrics, washing instructions etc.
All done professionally well no and appears not to be able to say or understand words such as shirring and magenta.
But the fact she is more open to have a go at things to me appears much better. As Annalise just avoids tackling information giving, saying numerous times see the website Qvcuk.com for all the measurements. Plus announcing the item no then turning to the guest to say tell me about it or what are the colours. Then when she’s required to say something it turns into a easy pay dance, a pose or I like to tease, what can I say.

The fact that both the new presenters clutch their iPads all the time was mentioned. I reckon that being able to hold an iPad must be one of the requirements in the job description as so many of them seem welded to theirs. 😳 I can’t think of anywhere else (shopping channel or actual shop) where this would be allowed.

Professional? Not in my opinion.

Annaliese definitely needs go back to the early learning presenter school.
This morning blunders abound to mention a few.

So with her and Will with then it was her turn to start the L’Occitane presentation.
Will kindly primed her to start by saying was she aware of the L’Occitane brand. Full of herself oh yes she was well aware before coming to QVC, that her mother introduced her to the brand.
Then goes on to something along the lines here’s the fabulous Alexis, nothing more than.
So tell us what’s in this set.
To which Alexis snaps right back putting right her in her place.
With something like, First of all good morning everyone……
Then and in the set is…..
Similar interaction occurred later with Gill Gauntlet from home presenting some storage boxes.
Annaliese interrupting Gill getting into her presentation flow said she had become aware of the boxes last week.
Gill stepped up, if you let me go through what I have put in these boxes first then Annaliese if you have any ideas you want to add in after.

Plus on selling of the TSV throw she’s in her full actress autopilot.
Starts to say get it home 3 to … and just stops perhaps when someone says in her ear, it’s on advanced order.

Also she had previously said Chloe would be coming up with the Dyson hairdryer.
So starts a link to a pre record saying here’s Chloe, then instead adds as well Alison Young.
Then she abruptly stops and starts smiling then adds with the…
Then starts laughing and adds the super size of the month.
Not at all professional she continues to laugh pulling an exclaimed face, till the pre record starts with Alison Young showing the supersize of the month the Laura Gellar balance & glow.

Annaliese definitely needs go back to the early learning presenter school.
This morning blunders abound to mention a few.

So with her and Will with then it was her turn to start the L’Occitane presentation.
Will kindly primed her to start by saying was she aware of the L’Occitane brand. Full of herself oh yes she was well aware before coming to QVC, that her mother introduced her to the brand.
Then goes on to something along the lines here’s the fabulous Alexis, nothing more than.
So tell us what’s in this set.
To which Alexis snaps right back putting right her in her place.
With something like, First of all good morning everyone……
Then and in the set is…..
Similar interaction occurred later with Gill Gauntlet from home presenting some storage boxes.
Annaliese interrupting Gill getting into her presentation flow said she had become aware of the boxes last week.
Gill stepped up, if you let me go through what I have put in these boxes first then Annaliese if you have any ideas you want to add in after.

Plus on selling of the TSV throw she’s in her full actress autopilot.
Starts to say get it home 3 to … and just stops perhaps when someone says in her ear, it’s on advanced order.

Also she had previously said Chloe would be coming up with the Dyson hairdryer.
So starts a link to a pre record saying here’s Chloe, then instead adds as well Alison Young.
Then she abruptly stops and starts smiling then adds with the…
Then starts laughing and adds the super size of the month.
Not at all professional she continues to laugh pulling an exclaimed face, till the pre record starts with Alison Young showing the supersize of the month the Laura Gellar balance & glow.
Surprised they have both gone on the main Channel so quickly usually stay on Style first. Everyone used to moan about Kathy Tayler but much preferred her presenting.

On the rare occasion that I’ve unfortunately caught her presenting a show, I’ve noticed how often she looks over at the monitor. Admiring herself maybe or planning her next instagram shot?

From this:
To this:

What are their previous presenting credentials? The last lot came from Bid but I think maybe that’s too upmarket.
Annaliese is an Insta fashion blogger & became a guest fashion presenter on the Q this spring.
Ophelia was, in her own words - 'TV Presenter and Celebrity Entertainment Reporter often referred to as a ‘one-woman production company’ because I present my own celebrity interviews, self- shooting (on location & with green screen) AND editing!'

Polished!!!!! Got to be a joke🤭
I would say Ophelia has a better grasp of the required information she is required to give out. She’s acknowledging that she’s required to state the colours, measurements, stock levels, fabrics, washing instructions etc.
All done professionally well no and appears not to be able to say or understand words such as shirring and magenta.
But the fact she is more open to have a go at things to me appears much better. As Annalise just avoids tackling information giving, saying numerous times see the website Qvcuk.com for all the measurements. Plus announcing the item no then turning to the guest to say tell me about it or what are the colours. Then when she’s required to say something it turns into a easy pay dance, a pose or I like to tease, what can I say.
I agree I think Ophelia is much better. I don’t like the way Annalise presents.

Latest posts

Back