New Presenters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’ve not seen either of them in fact I’ve lost interest in the presenters and only watch items that interest me with the sound turned off. I usually get all the info from the website if I’m thinking of buying something and that doesn’t happen much these days.

OPHELIA

Dear God, spare us.

I thought QVC couldn't sink any lower in their choice of presenters after Chloe, but, they have.

100 mph talking, in not exactly the Queen's English. Well I'm not exactly going to stomach her anymore. Yes, maybe they are aiming at a younger audience, as said before on here, with the "innit" language, but a lot of viewers will turn off.

I would love to know other than presenters sampling/using items and wearing clothing/footwear/accessories, just how much preparation for their hours is being done. Too many items get brought on air, the presenters read the details and then turn to the brand ambassador/guest. Never more so with these two new presenters especially Annaliese who clearly says tell me about…

I recall when Catherine Huntley first started years ago most of the time on her own she read out her written script about the items she was selling. I’m not saying that was correct but just goes to show, how much was required from the presenters years ago.
Wonder what has happened to Catherine Huntley it seems ages since she has been on

Perhaps QVC are expecting these 2 young women to extol the virtues of selly-telly on their own SM accounts (Instagram, and whatever the others are, blogs, influencer thingummi jigs). The idea being to lure their ‘followers’ to QVC.

Don't like Ophelia's presenting style, haven't seen the other new presenter yet, but I have a sneaky feeling I won't like her either.

Has Catherine Huntley returned or not?

I’ve not seen either of them in fact I’ve lost interest in the presenters and only watch items that interest me with the sound turned off. I usually get all the info from the website if I’m thinking of buying something and that doesn’t happen much these days.
Ditto, can’t be bothered to watch these days, I look to see what is on offer on the website, most of which I have seen before and if I order it is something I know about so no need to listen to the speil.

I can't do with the one that has been on holiday, her voice would do my head in if I listened more than a few mins. The other one seem to be doing ok and acting a bit more grown up, I think the one I like is Ophelia, but It is early days I expect we should give them time to settle in.

Don't like Ophelia's presenting style, haven't seen the other new presenter yet, but I have a sneaky feeling I won't like her either.

Haven't seen her

Haven't seen her

Apparently she’s off for personal reasons. I think someone on here mentioned an Instagram post saying that but I’m not on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram so didn’t see it.

Perhaps QVC are expecting these 2 young women to extol the virtues of selly-telly on their own SM accounts (Instagram, and whatever the others are, blogs, influencer thingummi jigs). The idea being to lure their ‘followers’ to QVC.
Not happening yet...

Apparently she’s off for personal reasons. I think someone on here mentioned an Instagram post saying that but I’m not on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram so didn’t see it.
Five weeks ago she posted on IG that she was away from the Q due to personal reasons & three weeks later Steven Corfield posted a photo of them & responded to a question saying that she'd be back, I thought her return was imminent. Obviously I was wrong.

I like them. Ophelia is funny and they both wear the clothes well. Ophelia actually looks good in Marla Wynne and Gok Wan - better than some of the models. I'm not young but personally I would rather see people who are younger and thinner than me, it cheers me up. I think you do need an influx of new faces or the channel begins to feel very stale. At least they aren't just dragging in old selly telly hasbeens who've been on virtually every channel.

Well, Ophelia to me appears to be trying to please the bosses, with her rapid fire talking and the way she cant seem to get the ordering process out quick enough. She shouts her comments and tales of personal life as the BAs are attempting to talk about the products. No she isn't for me I'm afraid, but we're all different.

Latest posts

Back