New Presenters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

makes me wonder where all the presenters have gone these days. It would also seem that QVC has gone over oard in employing non white presenters to meet the current standards all of a sudden. Having said that some of the best models they had were non white but no longer working for QVC which I think is bad.
I used to like Sharon she was a character.

I’ve seen Ophelia in a few shows and she’s doing fine IMO. Hopefully she will watch and learn from the other presenters (good & bad) and develop her presenting skills.
It does appear she is being allowed present a range of hours including doing the lunchtime show solo along with most weekends.
Yesterday Carla was laughing with Charlie over a faux par of his.
She added that Ophelia had been committing rather few, but then said the good thing with Ophelia is she owns them.
Then continuing to appear to genuinely compliment her and Charlie agreed.

Blimey I have been absent for a while - had a spell in hospital and havent felt like watching QVC since I returned home - I didnt realise there were new presenters. Have to say from the clips you have put up I dont think I am going to like either of them.

I will give them the benefit of the doubt and see how they settle in but first impressions arent good.

Blimey I have been absent for a while - had a spell in hospital and havent felt like watching QVC since I returned home - I didnt realise there were new presenters. Have to say from the clips you have put up I dont think I am going to like either of them.

I will give them the benefit of the doubt and see how they settle in but first impressions arent good.
I hope you're on the way back to full health. It might be a good idea to limit the number of times you watch the new tat peddlers, especially Annaliese, they may affect your recovery 💐🍇🍫 (virtual gifts)

I hope you're on the way back to full health. It might be a good idea to limit the number of times you watch the new tat peddlers, especially Annaliese, they may affect your recovery 💐🍇🍫 (virtual gifts)
Thanks Twilight. I am alot better but I am still under the local hospital. I think you are right about watching. The only thing I have bought since I have been back home is the Dyson fan because Ive always wanted one and treated myself. As they say - theres no pocket in a shroud!!! No that I am anticipating wearing one for many years. I dont have any interest in clothes at the moment which is what I mostly bought but I do look to see what the tsv is every day just in case something catches my eye.

Its good to be back on here reading everyone's comments

Latest posts

Back