New Presenters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’ve given them the benefit of the doubt and I’ll definitely not be tuning in to either .
Well I’ve given them a fair chance,I’m fed up with the twirlies,rainbow,same sex,woke,nonsense pushed onto customers.
Time to bail out and delete my QVC account,had enough of overpriced food,clothes,etc
And the self promoting freebie merchants gurning at the monitors at every second glance,trying to be sincere but failing to hide their smugness.
(I’m a size small to medium,who are you kidding that boat sailed a long time ago,can’t even be true to themselves nevermind the customers)
Dinosaurs the lot of them,and you know what happened to them🦕🦖

Well I’ve given them a fair chance,I’m fed up with the twirlies,rainbow,same sex,woke,nonsense pushed onto customers.
Time to bail out and delete my QVC account,had enough of overpriced food,clothes,etc
And the self promoting freebie merchants gurning at the monitors at every second glance,trying to be sincere but failing to hide their smugness.
(I’m a size small to medium,who are you kidding that boat sailed a long time ago,can’t even be true to themselves nevermind the customers)
Dinosaurs the lot of them,and you know what happened to them🦕🦖
I closed my account last year & for all the same reasons. I take my 👒🎩🧢 off to you.

Thought I’d sit down with a cuppa and watch Q for a bit at midday. Annalesse was presenting. Three minutes in, she’d said ‘oh my goodness’ about five times. Then turnipDennis appeared to tell us about his maaaaarms health issues. As if by magic the said maaaarm appears, dipping her fingers into a pot of gloop and holding it up to the camera for all to see. Five minutes past midday, the TV goes off!

Thought I’d sit down with a cuppa and watch Q for a bit at midday. Annalesse was presenting. Three minutes in, she’d said ‘oh my goodness’ about five times. Then turnipDennis appeared to tell us about his maaaaarms health issues. As if by magic the said maaaarm appears, dipping her fingers into a pot of gloop and holding it up to the camera for all to see. Five minutes past midday, the TV goes off!

Was that todays Lunchtime Show with Ophelia and Dale?

Not complaining but Annaliese seems not on very much at all.
I don’t think she’s actually done a weekend since she started. 👍🏼

Was that todays Lunchtime Show with Ophelia and Dale?

Not complaining but Annaliese seems not on very much at all.
I don’t think she’s actually done a weekend since she started. 👍🏼
No, it was the tweek’d hour, the one before the lunchtime one. Annalesse said how excited she was to be presenting with Dale in the next hour. I prefer her to the other one, who seems to view QVC as a platform to promote herself, and show off. What’s all this preening and posturing, leaning head back and kicking her leg out? She was/is a model don’t you know?( yes we do) All this ‘babe’ stuff gets on my nerves big time!

No, it was the tweek’d hour, the one before the lunchtime one. Annalesse said how excited she was to be presenting with Dale in the next hour. I prefer her to the other one, who seems to view QVC as a platform to promote herself, and show off. What’s all this preening and posturing, leaning head back and kicking her leg out? She was/is a model don’t you know?( yes we do) All this ‘babe’ stuff gets on my nerves big time!
Ophelia with Tweek‘d today.

Its Annaliese that’s the teasing, lurking, I can’t tell you, easy pay dance one.

Attachments

• B61D87B4-9253-45E6-8524-AE667DBC38FA.jpeg
    B61D87B4-9253-45E6-8524-AE667DBC38FA.jpeg
    74.4 KB · Views: 86
I watch even less QVC since the two new presenters started, I can't be doing with either of them. I had hoped they would improve, but imo it hasn't happened. I have felt sorry for some of the PA that has had to put up with them.

Whenever I turn on lately it's Ophelia and Anneliese and I don't like either of them, Anneliese especially. What a show off, full of herself.

Watch the video further down on this page, this shows what a show off Anneliese is!

Are they all female?
Female to male presenters must be about 50 to 1.
It's reversed from where they started with majority male presenters.
I believe it's due to their research showing buyers are majority female and prefer to buy from a woman... specifically older, plumper and brunette... so Julia and Debbie are bang on brief if that's true!

We've said it several times, its diversity box ticking, regardless of whether they can do the job or not. I've also noticed that there appears to be just one model now in magazines who seems to be getting all the work - mixed race with Afro hairstyle. Whether its a diet product, fashion, insurance, energy company or vitamin pills, there she is. It must be really hard for a non white model to get work in this climate.

I think you’ve got them mixed up? Annaliese is the one preens herself & kicks her leg out all the time. Ophelia is the quieter one who just gets on with presenting 😀

I think you’ve got them mixed up? Annaliese is the one preens herself & kicks her leg out all the time. Ophelia is the quieter one who just gets on with presenting 😀
Yes , Dream Girl pointed it out further up in the thread. I get their names mixed up! It was the combination of Orphelia and Dennis I had to switch off,although I prefer her to Annalise, who I think we all agree is an irritating show off!

Tiff used to have the monopoly on the older model but there is now a lady with short straight hair who does everything, Q trailers, spec savers and everything in between.

You would think there would be a larger pool than Tiff and this lady.

Bit like knobhead Philip whatshisface who isn’t satisfied being on every TV show going he has to be in umpteen adverts as well.

After reading about mouldy pies on another thread I went onto the Q to have a look at them, Ophelia was presenting & started with the wonderful statement:
" We are sticking with a kind of dessert course if you like." This was followed by jumbled up info stating the price, minus p&p, that the customer was being given eight - said twice, & finally the item number - being picky I've always thought this should be said before anything else. She ended this with "Tell us about these". She needs to perfect her opening remarks & polish her act. Anneliese is just a Me, Me & even more Me individual. Over the years I've entrusted my classes to several student teachers like her & they could never understand that one of their main aims was to promote learning, NOT themselves.

Tiff used to have the monopoly on the older model but there is now a lady with short straight hair who does everything, Q trailers, spec savers and everything in between.

You would think there would be a larger pool than Tiff and this lady.

Bit like knobhead Philip whatshisface who isn’t satisfied being on every TV show going he has to be in umpteen adverts as well.
I don't mind him.

Yes, I know the older model you mean, and they use the same mature grey haired man, - usually Tiff's 'husband' in cruise ads, Cozyfeet shoes. funeral plans etc. I agree, there must be hundreds of mature models on agency books, but we see the same couple of faces all the time.

More years ago than I care to remember there was a series about British women who had undergone various cosmetic procedures; one was model Carol-Anne Goodman who was often seen in adverts as part of a couple with The Man From Del Monte, Brian Jackson. When the programme was made she was in her 50s & had recently lost her husband so the operation was as much to do with throwing away sadness as maintaining her face for her livelihood. She was delightful & my daughter said that she was the perfect mature woman & hoped that I'd look that good when I got older!

Latest posts

Back