New Presenters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jill mentioned the other day that her husband was a professional model when she met him. That surprised me, as I thought he had always been a business man/ entrepreneur
Is this her Larry? If so he sounds great & I totally agree with the last sentence.

Well I’d rather have both of new girls presenting,even though they are not up to speed yet,than the greedy delboy apparently returning on the 10th.
On Twitter if anybody is interested.
I suppose it gives her time to write a book,or gaze at her freebie haul lovingly from her balcony.

Is this her Larry? If so he sounds great & I totally agree with the last sentence.

Yes, but that article is a good 10 years old when he sold his business, so don't know what he does now - (clean house, cook and garden no doubt, as Jill professes to be 'hopeless' in those skills)

Yes, but that article is a good 10 years old when he sold his business, so don't know what he does now - (clean house, cook and garden no doubt, as Jill professes to be 'hopeless' in those skills)
I know he was a director of several companies & obviously quite a powerhouse back in the day; a savvy man he's probably enjoying the life he worked for & relishing every day.

who is presenting the Accessories Gift show (2pm) it sounds like Annieliese, but looks like Ophelia ! The last time I saw Annaliese she had tied back frizzy hair and wore glasses, but the presenter has the same manic delivery but looks like Ophelia with the long sleek hair.

Am I just getting old because I think they are morphing into one ?

I get this with films that have characters that look similar. I'm completely lost!

I do put it down to getting old in my case :D

I think it’s Ophelia as Pipa was discussing the fact that her daughter was also called that during a link over to the next show.

Lord I wish they would tie their hands down (like they do on Strictly with the broom to correct their posture) as it is extremely annoying. Will always have them on mute but the flapping arms and clapping does my head in.

Well, I think both of them are an embarrassment, and are only fit for presenting toddlers tv at 7am - before I'm up.

I totally agree with you.

One of them (Ophelia?) reminded me of Ethel Skinner in Eastenders as she used the words meaning something completely different to what she must have meant (assuming she's not THAT stupid!) to describe something in a show last week.

I cringed but kept watching when I'd normally fast-forward. Car crash telly.

Ophelia on main channel now.

Attachments

• D6E65FCB-9A1B-4A03-93EE-7C6E9B2F3A31.jpeg
    D6E65FCB-9A1B-4A03-93EE-7C6E9B2F3A31.jpeg
    135.4 KB · Views: 72
They both make the big dreaded mistake, as they ask the guest the dreaded question. Which is your favourite?
From what I’ve always gathered no one at Q is advised to let the customer know a possible favourite.
As let’s face it all options are the presenters favourite, all are just as equal to be purchased and no purchase is a wrong purchase.
😂😂😂

They must have had complaints about them, and I'd love to know what Queen Julia makes of them 🤭
Unbelievably quite a few Arsebookers luvvvvvvv them and think they are a breath of fresh air. I suppose everyone’s standards are different otherwise we wouldn’t have those knobheads who have taken over TV and media outlets.

Not for me , each new intake is less bearable than the last - soon they will be so bad Chunts will be our favourite (just joking).

who is presenting the Accessories Gift show (2pm) it sounds like Annieliese, but looks like Ophelia ! The last time I saw Annaliese she had tied back frizzy hair and wore glasses, but the presenter has the same manic delivery but looks like Ophelia with the long sleek hair.

It's Ophelia & you're right she sounds as manic as the showy offy one.

It was Ophelia

Latest posts

Back