New Presenters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

O had a very unpleasant voice and kept making acknowledgment sounds like Uh-huh etc.

A was much better but with a ridiculous outfit in every aspect.
Funny but I think most of us would say that O has slightly (very very slightly) more potential.

Just goes to show how different we are or is it possibly male/female thing. I find high pitched voices hard to listen to.
I think that both of them are gauche, irritating & unprofessional.

Annaliese is on The style Channel doing Winter Boots, sat outside with a Hotel Chocolate hot chocolate drink, gosh she is worst than ever and has now developed a yeah to comments made.
After she has rolled out same old same old stock phases, is all about herself, with very little presentation of the items.
QVC should be very thankful to the professionalism of their guest / brand ambassadors, goodness knows what the brands think about how their items as being sold.

I feel that A sees the QVC job mainly as an opportunity to promote herself. I think she is expecting to get ‘ discovered’ and move on to greater things. The top model thing she took part in didn’t bring the fame she expected ( the next Naiomi Campbell ?) As soon as a better offer comes along, she will be off like a shot! 🤞🤞

I feel that A sees the QVC job mainly as an opportunity to promote herself. I think she is expecting to get ‘ discovered’ and move on to greater things. The top model thing she took part in didn’t bring the fame she expected ( the next Naiomi Campbell ?) As soon as a better offer comes along, she will be off like a shot! 🤞🤞
It just can’t come quick enough. Unbelievable what the powers that be are thinking having her represent them. 😮

It just can’t come quick enough. Unbelievable what the powers that be are thinking having her represent them. 😮
She's 35 & competing with those who are younger & have the intelligence to know they have to multi task & not just self promote.

I caught Annaliese as she closed the Fashion on Friday show. A highly professional ending (not) as, in a ridiculous “sing songy” tone, she trilled “”see you later.” 🙄

I caught Annaliese as she closed the Fashion on Friday show. A highly professional ending (not) as, in a ridiculous “sing songy” tone, she trilled “”see you later.” 🙄
Main channel Fashion at 5, at a few minutes to 6 I heard her say, Oh what I’m I doing next? Oh yes Fashion on Friday is carrying on, see you. No comment regarding she was continuing over on the Style channel. 🙄

The presenter doing the Hotel Chocolat show currently is unwatchable. She certainly has made no improvement whatsoever since I first had the brief misfortune of hearing her car crash delivery. I usually find some element of humour in the irritating with shopping TV presenters, to at least make it amusing to keep on watching. But in her case I definitely have to make an exception. Do you know what I mean? Do you know what I mean? Literally…

The presenter doing the Hotel Chocolat show currently is unwatchable. She certainly has made no improvement whatsoever since I first had the brief misfortune of hearing her car crash delivery. I usually find some element of humour in the irritating with shopping TV presenters, to at least make it amusing to keep on watching. But in her case I definitely have to make an exception. Do you know what I mean? Do you know what I mean? Literally…
QVC are going to lose a lot of Sales with those 2 presenting.

When she introduced the guest she described her as gorgeous; unprofessional & totally out of her depth.

As soon as she said ( I wanna shove it all in my mouth ) off it went.

She is clearly deeply uncomfortable when not speaking. Has little idea how to listen proactively and then seem at ease in responding sensibly to what others are saying. It’s almost as if she feels she has to keep speaking, or she is somehow failing in her job. The trouble is, when she does speak, she doesn’t say anything that really contributes to the item that is being sold. Relying instead on much repeated, and in a sense, empty phrasing. Over and over again telling you not to leave items in your basket because they fall out after 30 minutes, for example. Keeps relying on misuse of the word literally, which in fairness, many of her colleagues do also. It really is unfortunate, and in a sense unfair, to see somebody so clearly out of their depth presumably given a position which others could do much, much better. But I don’t suppose that recruiting route based purely on suitability is in tune with today’s relentless agenda of inclusion, regardless of ability.

on Q Arsebook there are many complaints. In the batch I was able to read only 1 asked people to be kind as they were trying their best - well as far as I’m concerned they can try all they want but not on my time with my money.
Able to view Q Facebook on hubby’s business FB there’s a live event from yesterday’s 5pm fashion hour with Annaliese.
Loads of comments from women saying they had to turn off, don’t know how Q can deal with that.
They are surely advertising an hour and expecting customers to watch, rather contradictory if possible customers are turning off.

Unfortunately these girls will have to be losing QVC an awful lot of money,before anything is done.
Box tickers are very hard to remove,without a big fuss being made.
But turning it around the old shop assistants are hardly,anything to look up to.
You only have to look at recent events,in the past few weeks.

I saw A on a show with Evie and I had to laugh. Poor Evie couldn't get a word in edgeways and had that "why me?" look on her face. I turned it off - think it was a Helene Berman show which I did want to have a look at but it would have had to be with the sound down.

CC

Latest posts

Back