New Presenters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Surely the brand ambassadors are given a review sheet about the sales people they're on screen with? That would give them a chance to have their say, and from what I've seen of BAs' eye rolling, grimacing to the crew etc, that should amount to something. Who employed these sales people and why? I wouldn't be happy having one of them front my brand.

Anyone heard presenters talk of preparing for their hour?
I’ve heard them saying beforehand they’re looked through the items online, reviews, videos etc. plus checked out the items on the trolley and rail.

Seems like Annaliese gets her list of items for the hour, as that’s first and foremost to allow her to work out what she’s wearing on air.

(See video Day In The Life Of QVC Presenter)

Last edited:
Some time ago, someone asked that QVC presenters not be called 'sales persons.' IMO, they should be called 'presenters,' because that is what they do ... present products to would be customers. They are also expected to entertain (after a fashion!) while they are presenting, unlike 'sales people' who meet the public face to face and do the job of selling, hopefully using discretion, expertise and good manners.

I refuse to call them "presenters" because the end goal of what they are doing, no matter what the skills involved, is to shift stock, ie sell. They are not there to present a point of view, they are there to sell and if they didn't sell, they'd be out on their ear. They are therefore sales people.

Things have possibly changed over the years but I remember Simon Wilson asking JR if she was doing his next TSV and she said she wasn’t sure but if he requested her in advance it would probably be ok.

This was back when B&W was a big Q brand but I would have thought Ruthless would be a big enough name to “suggest” a co presenter.

If, as they are quick to point out , there are no sales targets then it’s not a bit of wonder they treat their workplace as an extension their own home. In the other hand there is Del Boy who has a built in market trader selling technique and probably considers it a personal insult if she doesn’t shift by the bucketful by hook or by crook.

I am watching now where RL is on with one of the new presenters, sorry but that girl is wearing the wrong skirt for her hips, either that or the wrong size. Do any of them look in the mirror before they go on air, or does no-one advise them. Beggars belief.
I don’t like any of the new presenters.
I don’t like any of the new presenters.<<

>>succinct. Love it.

Watching a replay of O presenting a fashion show. ‘I’ve got an hourglass figure, my waist is smaller than my booty’
Is that Ophelia you are referring to. As Ive just posted on the Catherine Huntley thread, it my first time of encountering her on the Denim and Co hour with Glen. She is awful. I havent seen the other two new ones but if she is the new standard, god help us.

Is that Ophelia you are referring to. As Ive just posted on the Catherine Huntley thread, it my first time of encountering her on the Denim and Co hour with Glen. She is awful. I havent seen the other two new ones but if she is the new standard, god help us.
There are only two new tat peddlers, Ophelia & Annaliese. Here's the latter one.

Yes that’s Ophelia one of the two new presenters and I would say to date presenting wise she is the far better of the two.
Annalisee you have obviously yet to meet…..🤦🏼‍♀️

There are only two new tat peddlers, Ophelia & Annaliese. Here's the latter one.

Thanks for that. I will try and avoid that one as well.

Yes that’s Ophelia one of the two new presenters and I would say to date presenting wise she is the far better of the two.
Annalisee you have obviously yet to meet…..🤦🏼‍♀️
Oh dear is she is the better of the 2, I dread to think what tha Annalise is like then. A poster put a link up of her doing a Frank Usher show but unfortunately it was Anne Dawson so I assume June has been on again since her encounter with Annalise.

All the presenters have annoying things they do but this Ophelia is just annoying and I dont like that she cuts of her words and doesnt pronounce her t's

In Q land there are two tat peddlers who are pregnant, two who are away with no return date, a few who do a limited number of hours & two who have had long periods away over the years due to recurrent illnesses who could succumb again. The latest two recruits will probably be used frequently over the coming months.

Latest posts

Back