New Presenters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh dear is she is the better of the 2, I dread to think what tha Annalise is like then. A poster put a link up of her doing a Frank Usher show but unfortunately it was Anne Dawson so I assume June has been on again since her encounter with Annalise.

All the presenters have annoying things they do but this Ophelia is just annoying and I dont like that she cuts of her words and doesnt pronounce her t's
That's interesting because the Frank Usher hour she did was atrocious & the recording of her dissing the leggings was cringeworthy to say the least so hardly surprising it's disappeared.

In Q land there are two tat peddlers who are pregnant, two who are away with no return date, a few who do a limited number of hours & two who have had long periods away over the years due to recurrent illnesses that may succumb again. The latest two recruits will probably be used frequently over the coming months.
Oh thats something to look forward to then - not.

Who are the two who are away. I take it one is Catherine Huntley but who is the other.

In Q land there are two tat peddlers who are pregnant, two who are away with no return date, a few who do a limited number of hours & two who have had long periods away over the years due to recurrent illnesses that may succumb again. The latest two recruits will probably be used frequently over the coming months.
So batten down the hatches, we are in for a bumpy ride.🙄🤭😂

Who are the two who are away. I take it one is Catherine Huntley but who is the other.
Julia, she's recovering from surgery to remove a growth on her pituitary gland.

Julia, she's recovering from surgery to remove a growth on her pituitary gland.
Oh I didnt know that. As I say Ive been away from watching QVC for a while because I have been poorly, still am, but switched on today for the first time in ages to see what was going on. Poor Julia I hope she is ok.

Oh I didnt know that. As I say Ive been away from watching QVC for a while because I have been poorly, still am, but switched on today for the first time in ages to see what was going on. Poor Julia I hope she is ok.
I hope that you're alright too 💐 Are you sure that the Q's a good choice of viewing? I'd rather watch something pretty or interesting - Josh Widdecombe's Who Do You Think You Are? was fabulous.

The 2 bin lids are on after each other Friday lunch time. It might be worth having a prior appointment unless you want to watch car crash TV from behind the sofa.

Hope you are feeling a bit better.

I hope that you're alright too 💐 Are you sure that the Q's a good choice of viewing? I'd rather watch something pretty or interesting - Josh Widdecombe's Who Do You Think You Are? was fabulous.
I am being very picky at what I watch on QVC. I saw Josh Widdecombe. It was absolutely fab-u-lous. He didnt seem in the least bit fazed about his ancestry and it just kept coming.

The 2 bin lids are on after each other Friday lunch time. It might be worth having a prior appointment unless you want to watch car crash TV from behind the sofa.

Hope you are feeling a bit better.
Thanks. I am still having tests to try and find out what is wrong with me. I will make sure I am not watching Friday lunchtime then

Ophelia on with Kerry, doing Radley slippers with dogs on.
Kerry asked Ophelia was she a dog person?
She replied oh no, I don’t like admitting it cause people think I’m not very nice.
I don’t not like dogs, I‘ve just not had any experience.
I’ve never bonded with a dog.

Ophelia on with Kerry, doing Radley slippers with dogs on.
Kerry asked Ophelia was she a dog person?
She replied oh no, I don’t like admitting it cause people think I’m not very nice.
I don’t not like dogs, I‘ve just not had any experience.
I’ve never bonded with a dog.
I am sure she said she didn't like cats in a previous show.

I wish Kerry would take over as presenter. Dog's 'know' Oopshelia who to trust...say no more! The canine world is safe,amen to that🙏

I don’t know if I’ve just been lucky - though it’s more likely that I watch very little QVC and if I do, it’s late night - but I’ve still not seen either of the “new” presenters!
(Well 3 presenters now, I understand!)

From the awful reviews on here, I can’t say I’m in any hurry to see them on screen!

Realised I’ve barely ever seen Simon presenting either - though perhaps I did a couple of times early on and avoided him ever since!)

So a month on what do people think of the new presenters?

Personally I am not a fan of Ophelia as I am not in to that all that 'positivity' and 'mindfullness', so can't quite gel to her style. As for Annaliese, she just seem like another 'run of the mill' presenter, who yes 'excitable' and copying others before finding her own style.

It just seem strange how both seem to take so many 'woke' boxes, though that again could just be my interpretation!
Please please get rid of annalaise what a big headed show off just turned on and all she’s done is swish about with her skirt up to her chin and silly baubles on her head

Latest posts

Back