New Presenters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Annaliese is like an overexcited puppy so hopefully will calm down...but she must get her head and mouth around unfamiliar product names before going on air.
Haven't seen Ophelia yet.
Saw Laura, the other new girl, and already irritated by her presenting style.
Still find many of the old guard even more annoying though!

Annaliese is like an overexcited puppy so hopefully will calm down...but she must get her head and mouth around unfamiliar product names before going on air.
Haven't seen Ophelia yet.
Saw Laura, the other new girl, and already irritated by her presenting style.
Still find many of the old guard even more annoying though!
She said to Glen Campbell that for a laugh she went to the Corner Shop in a Ballgown!

I've still never clapped eyes on Ophelia.
I think, with proper guidance, any of the presenters could be good. But who at Q has the capacity to train them, and who has the grit and gumption to police them??

Wow, wow and more wow!!! So well that’s just done it for me.
I’ve just caught the start of the Kim & Co hour from New Years Day.
Annaliese with Katie Pemberton starts off the hour.
Hello welcome to QVC hope your having a lovely New Years Day.
Well first day of twenty twenty two, we are actually out here discussing when you should tell a kid that Santa doesn’t exist anymore?
Then the silly girl raised the fake hand to her mouth did I just spoil it?
With having her own young children, Katie shocked face and raised tone says, but what if children are watching?
Says Annaliese we’ll I’m just gonna keep going ……….
adding the usual waffle, waffle and waffle.
Then turns to Katie asking how her Christmas has been and laughing says, you not dropped any secrets then?
Who the hell does this actual woman think she is and using QVC a shopping channel to air it to who ever maybe watching at anytime? 😡😡😡

I can’t stand her affected hand movements, her ridiculous way of talking in that emphatic manner, her waffle or her “self admiration” society membership. She might be a newbie, but she should have learnt the ropes by now.

I’m afraid that when she’s presenting the channel is changed over very quickly.

I can’t stand her affected hand movements, her ridiculous way of talking in that emphatic manner, her waffle or her “self admiration” society membership. She might be a newbie, but she should have learnt the ropes by now.

I’m afraid that when she’s presenting the channel is changed over very quickly.
I honestly can’t find anything she brings that is of any benefit and how on earth anyone could think she may learn and get any better with the attitude she has.

Wow, wow and more wow!!! So well that’s just done it for me.
I’ve just caught the start of the Kim & Co hour from New Years Day.
Annaliese with Katie Pemberton starts off the hour.
Hello welcome to QVC hope your having a lovely New Years Day.
Well first day of twenty twenty two, we are actually out here discussing when you should tell a kid that Santa doesn’t exist anymore?
Then the silly girl raised the fake hand to her mouth did I just spoil it?
With having her own young children, Katie shocked face and raised tone says, but what if children are watching?
Says Annaliese we’ll I’m just gonna keep going ……….
adding the usual waffle, waffle and waffle.
Then turns to Katie asking how her Christmas has been and laughing says, you not dropped any secrets then?
Who the hell does this actual woman think she is and using QVC a shopping channel to air it to who ever maybe watching at anytime? 😡😡😡
I saw that bit and thought how awful she was. Children could easily have been watching and it was a thoughtless thing to say. Needless to say I didnt last long with the show as I dont like either of them

I saw that bit and thought how awful she was. Children could easily have been watching and it was a thoughtless thing to say. Needless to say I didnt last long with the show as I dont like either of them
I’m pleased someone else saw it and felt the same.
As you say totally thoughtless and of all the things she could have said.
I hope Kim is aware and feels it was unnecessary to be used to open one of her hours.

These people represent the nadir of shopping telly tv,excluding delboy who tops the lot in self promotion and pushy sales and freebie greed.

Latest posts

Back