New QVC celebrity collaboration

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It’s seeming there are these folk that draw attention from multiple brands.
I thought years ago and still in the professional sport area to be associated with many brands is a no go and in other areas you’d loose credibility.

The new presenter on the JMcD show today reminded me of her but with a lot more flappy hands. She will have to train herself to keep them still if she doesn’t want to annoy viewers to the point they switch off.

I must be g
The new presenter on the JMcD show today reminded me of her but with a lot more flappy hands. She will have to train herself to keep them still if she doesn’t want to annoy viewers to the point they switch off.
I must be going soft, at least around the edges, but I thought she was quite engaging. I use my hands when I talk & I had to train myself to control the urge when standing in front of 30 teenagers day after day.

Ideal World have had Regatta coats/clothes on sale for a while and thankfully with no celebrity faffing about putting their name to the range.

All that about her working as brand ambassador for Regatta and QVCUK getting to show the stuff first.
But if I’ve read it correctly in Jilly’s blog piece, it’s Glen that’s doing the first presentation of the stuff on Q, not the collaborated celebrity.
Seems rather a farce to me 🤭😂

So is this not launching today at 5pm

09/09/2021 17:00-18:00

Regatta x Rochelle Humes
Yes I did see that for Thursday but Jilly’s blog did say today at 5pm, but instead program guide had Kim & Co, which was shown.
To confuse matters further the show is also down on the program guide as the Style Channel for Wednesday 2pm (repeat hour slot)
So hardly can be repeated beforehand when not already live launched
🤔🤔🤔

Another tick box diversity exercise. The Humes compared to Richard & Judy ??? I couldn't stand them either, Richard just wants the limelight all the time and is desperate to get back into regular tele, and Judy liked more than a drink or three so had the 'shakes' when she came on air. Years ago before they 'retired' I had a journalist friend on a national n/paper, and asked him two questions 1) was James Hewitt Harry's dad, and 2) was Judy an alcoholic. To which he replied "of course". Make of that what you will.

How ridiculous a box just popped up at the bottom of the screen with an advertisement for this brand referring to the piece in Jilly’s blog.
Leading watchers to think it launched Monday at 5pm.
Couldn’t think it up 😮

Regatta New Items

Regatta Kylar Short Lightweight Puffer Concealed Hood

Regatta Keava Short Light Insulated Puffer with Velour Cuffs & Collar

Regatta Windslow Insulated Short Jacket with Faux Fur Detachable Hood

Regatta Della Long Insulated Jacket with Faux Fur Hoop & Cuffs

Regatta Charlize Long Jacket with Faux Fur Hood & Cuffs

Regatta Parthenia Long Insulated & Taffeta Lined Coat

Regatta Myrcella Long Waterproof Insulated Jacket with Faux Fur Hood

Regatta Remina Long Waterproof Insulated Coat

Regatta Bethan Fluffy Fleece with Neck Wrap

Regatta Winslow Sleeveless Insulated Bodywarmer Gillet

Regatta Holeen Winter Legging

Regatta Fernanda Long Sleeve Stripe Top

Regatta Samaris Lite Low Walking Shoes

Another tick box diversity exercise. The Humes compared to Richard & Judy ??? I couldn't stand them either, Richard just wants the limelight all the time and is desperate to get back into regular tele, and Judy liked more than a drink or three so had the 'shakes' when she came on air. Years ago before they 'retired' I had a journalist friend on a national n/paper, and asked him two questions 1) was James Hewitt Harry's dad, and 2) was Judy an alcoholic. To which he replied "of course". Make of that what you will.
Richard M went to the boys grammar school that was twinned with the girls school where I went. Same year as me. He was a pain then, thought he was a cut above. Left after a year but since becoming a ‘celeb’ he has participated in old-boys newsletters, written with a sneer on his face apparently.

Latest posts

Back