New Things in Jewellery Making

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

2020 is the year for comeback and authenticity – from classic hoops and dainty necklaces to XL earrings and bohemian chic bangles and rings. The Jewellery Room shares the season's jewllery trends you need to know. According to the 2020 runways, it is time to get prepared for the return of maximalist jewellery.

What are the new things in Jewellery Making?
You know, personally, I, think that the latest trends in jewelry are those ones that are perfect personalized and could play your dress up, you can layer on with any outfit and only get better with age. Jewelry is always demanded and it does not matter how old it is if it is yours it will make you look naturally attractive ;)

I think things are going a bit Pete Tong at JM. Transmission hours are being reduced (no more late show), Lucy has left, Becky Redican has been sacked, so has Hannah Stuart. Some behind the scenes staff also made redundant. Not looking good is it?

I think things are going a bit Pete Tong at JM. Transmission hours are being reduced (no more late show), Lucy has left, Becky Redican has been sacked, so has Hannah Stuart. Some behind the scenes staff also made redundant. Not looking good is it?
I've thought much the same. I hope those who have been sacked/made redundant are taking action, in that it looks like they have been replaced - not legal is it?

I think people like John Scott also work for the Gemporia group so they haven't really brought anybody new in, just shuffled a few people about. The people that still work for JM seem to work very long hours.

Ah, I didn't realise as I never watch Gemporia. Was feeling very disgruntled as Becky was one of my favourites, and I haven't seen my favourite designer for a while, Debbie Bulford.

Jenny Cleary left JM last night and starts at TJC tomorrow. Another casualty of the cutbacks?

The creation of unique and one-of-a-kind items of jewellery is particularly being revolutionised by CAD technology. In addition to allowing jewellers to construct uncommon things, CAD/CAM enables them to mass-produce designs that would require a lot more time to produce by hand.

What are the new things in Jewellery Making?
Some recent developments in jewellery making include the use of advanced CAD software for design, 3D printing technology for rapid prototyping, incorporation of sustainable and ethically sourced materials, and innovative techniques like laser cutting and engraving for intricate designs.

Latest posts

Back