New Vionic Guy - familair looking and undecided!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Glittergirl

Registered Shopper
Firstly this new guy looks familiar and secondary I am really not sure about him!

Always playing the joker and fooling around (don't find him funny) and think he looks slightly out of place doing these shoes? Anyone got any thoughts on his presentations? Distracting me from the shoes, lololololo!!!! :mysmilie_8:

He's known as BeefiKeefi. Keith Maynard. Fancies himself a bit but harmless. There is some self awareness, and he will take the micky out of himself, so that's a big plus point for me.

Always good when you don't take yourself to serious. Does like himself but maybe he'll grow on me :mysmilie_5:

I remember seeing him on the diet chef ads, and thinking he looked a bit tasty. :mysmilie_46: His face looked slimmer then, I think. Must have been the diet chef. I think he did one of those facebook chat thingies the other day. DF made some comment about it going down well, with the ladies, followed by saying that he 'is taken', with a really filthy laugh. At which point, I changed channels.

I remember seeing him on the diet chef ads, and thinking he looked a bit tasty. :mysmilie_46: His face looked slimmer then, I think. Must have been the diet chef. I think he did one of those facebook chat thingies the other day. DF made some comment about it going down well, with the ladies, followed by saying that he 'is taken', with a really filthy laugh. At which point, I changed channels.

Does she think we all fancy him! He certainly plays The Joker, lolololo! These Fbook chats don't interest me, the presentation and reviews are enough!

Yuck! Getting sleezed on by DF is enough to scare any man off.

I really hate it when presenters do this to guests. Debbie has "form" as I watched when she did this with Axel from Flora Mare, and others in the past. Jill F sometimes does it as well. It's bang out of order... and you can bet your bottom dollar is that were you to switch the roles and have Simon/Dale/Charlie etc doing the same to a female guest there would be total uproar. It's an unpleasant double-standard in my opinion. It is unprofessional, creepy and sleazy.

I really hate it when presenters do this to guests. Debbie has "form" as I watched when she did this with Axel from Flora Mare, and others in the past. Jill F sometimes does it as well. It's bang out of order... and you can bet your bottom dollar is that were you to switch the roles and have Simon/Dale/Charlie etc doing the same to a female guest there would be total uproar. It's an unpleasant double-standard in my opinion. It is unprofessional, creepy and sleazy.

The Hags are at their worst with Dominic from Aurora - it's like they need hosing down or something.

Some of them get a bit over-heated with Roberto from RJM,too.

I agree with the double-standard issue. Perhaps we should all complain to QVC. Not that it's likely to do any good.

Mind you, some of the female guests don't exactly dress 'appropriately'. I wonder if Letitzia (sp?) realises that appearing half-clothed on national television, is somewhat risque?

Latest posts

Back