New Voucher Alert!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Excellent idea. I didn't realise there was a donation option so that's good to know. I'll try it now!
900307 item number , is for multiples of £1 there is also a £5 (or multiples) option item number 900306.

I haven’t taken much interest in this as I had no intention of spending the qualifying amount.What happens if you are given the voucher then return items that takes you well below the spend of £150 or £250? With QVC there are too many restrictions, spend the voucher by a certain date & again a minimum amount.So much will be just under the minimum spend or well over.

That's what happened to me. I got a voucher, despite not having spent £150. I returned the Centigrade coat and they've reimbursed the cost to me already, which brings my total spend even further down. I applied the voucher and it was accepted and the goods have been dispatched.

All a bit odd, as it's not within the T&Cs, but I'm not complaining. :wink:

It happened to me with the last round of vouchers they had.
They deducted the £15.00 off the refund that I was due. I was expecting £25.00 and got £10.00. I wasn't happy because it cost me nearly a fiver to send the flaming thing back in the first place, so in reality I was down £20.00 in total.

So, (and this isn't usually like me at all), but I was so annoyed about it, I ordered the Liz Earle mens gift set (which I generally do every year).
But I only like the Body Wash and the moisturiser as I find the shaving gel useless. So when it arrived, I sent it back with an empty bottle of body wash that I had just finished using and 2 tubes of the shaving cream as I still had one in stock from last years kit and kept the moisturiser.
Got a full refund as well, and you know what, I don't feel guilty at all. Ha ha”

Hubby has used the LE shaving cream numerous times in the past. Bought him an Elemis set last Christmas with the ice cool foam in it. Since used another large container of it, only just these last few weeks it ran out. So gave him an opened LE cleanse & polish to try, in the mean while with a Christmas shaving gift in mind. Surprisingly he now prefers using the C&P. Good job I’m well stocked with the stuff.

:mysmilie_17:

Mr B complained that C & P blocks his razor. How does Mr D get around that shaving conundrum?
Note that imo Mr B's shaving skills are up there with those of a ten year old child.....

They seem to be "upping" their game (and about time too!)

The goods that I ordered, using my voucher, were ordered on the 5th, shipped on the 6th and arrived, via Royal Mail, this morning.

Can you use the voucher if the item is above the minimum spend but on easy pays that are under it?

I just used mine to get 3 pairs of eekkk earrings for add on gifts the money off really makes a difference but free postage would have been more generous

Ideal World just emailed me a code for £10 off any spend over £20 - (sorry it's account specific). I assume it's because I keep putting things in my basket but not checking out (I do this on every site I visit but don't tell them that). I'll have another browse!

Good idea Akimbo.I often get emails when I have looked at something & not completed the purchase sometimes with offers.Will try with QVC or will there be a queue of eager purchasers ready to pounce when ‘it’ drops out of my basket!?

Ideal World just emailed me a code for £10 off any spend over £20 - (sorry it's account specific). I assume it's because I keep putting things in my basket but not checking out (I do this on every site I visit but don't tell them that). I'll have another browse!

There is a generally available Ideal World voucher also but it’s only £5 off a £40 spend. You may have to go via the MyVoucherCode site and I don’t think I can post the link here but the code you enter is MVCXMAS. It expires today.

Good idea Akimbo.I often get emails when I have looked at something & not completed the purchase sometimes with offers.Will try with QVC or will there be a queue of eager purchasers ready to pounce when ‘it’ drops out of my basket!?

QVC appear to be the Ebenezer Scrooge of internet shopping. Loyalty is not truly rewarded. The best you might get is a reminder email!

Does it have to be one item that costs more than £40 or can it be a £40+ order made up of more than one item each costing under it?

I believe that it can be made up of a number of purchases excluding p&p. I seem to remember that the offer ends on 20th December but I am not entirely sure about that

Latest posts

Back