Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yankee Candle New Items

Yankee Candle 6 Piece Small Jar & Sphere Holiday From Home Collection

Yankee Candle Restful Sleep Collection

Yankee Candle Pastel Glow Large Jar with Shade & Tray

Yankee Candle Returning Favourites Set of 2 Large Jars

I have ordered the 3 Holiday Dreaming jars as they are the new season and sound good. I always order tarts and tea lights to match but at the moment Yankee Bundles have 6 of the new tarts in each of these scents for £8. So I have gone for these rather than tealights and fewer tarts.

I too loved Early Sunrise.

Returning favourites could be interesting.
I would dearly love to see Early Sunrise 🥰🥰🥰
Ohhhh one of my faves too, pleeeeeeease let it be so!!!!!
I have ordered the 3 Holiday Dreaming jars as they are the new season and sound good. I always order tarts and tea lights to match but at the moment Yankee Bundles have 6 of the new tarts in each of these scents for £8. So I have gone for these rather than tealights and fewer tarts.

I too loved Early Sunrise.
you get
  • Beautiful Day
  • Tutti Frutti

Last edited:
Yankee Candle New Items

Yankee Candle Set of 3 Exotic Large Jars

Yankee Candle Scenterpiece with 6 Melt Cups

Yankee Candle Set of 2 Returning Favourites Large Jars

Yankee Candle 4 Piece Collection (the web details on top say the wrong thing)

Yankee Candle Set Of 6 Fragrance Spheres

Yankee Candle New Items

Yankee Candle Set of 2 Festive Returning Favourites

Yankee Candle Set of 3 Large Festive Jars

Yankee Candle 28 Piece Festive Collection

Yankee Candle Set of 8 Festive Small Jars

Auto-Delivery Yankee Candle Limited Edition Trio of Festive Houses

Yankee Candle New Items

Yankee Candle Set of 2 Festive Returning Favourites

Yankee Candle Set of 3 Large Festive Jars

Yankee Candle 28 Piece Festive Collection

Yankee Candle Set of 8 Festive Small Jars

Auto-Delivery Yankee Candle Limited Edition Trio of Festive Houses
OMG Cherries on Snow and North Pole are two of my absolute faves, have ordered, thanks SCW! Hope they haven't changed the formula at all 🤞

I have already bought the festive candles from elsewhere. I paid more but I wanted the white one (Twinkling Lights) and not the berry one so decided just to go for it! I also bought a selection of festive tarts and tea lights so I am done now, apart from any super selection that might pop up on Yankee Bundles, 😄.

The candles came yesterday and were really cold so I couldn’t get a very strong smell I’m afraid. They were nice, but weak. I have just had another try and would say they are along the standard lines of all the YC red and white candles, but no peppermint in the white one, and not overpowering. The green one is strongest and it is more than just a basic pine, so perhaps like Forest Garland (was that its name?). They are nice though, but I am glad I got the melts to boost them a bit. I also got some Red Apple Wreath… gosh that is a lovely scent!
🍎🍎🍎

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back