News of Charlie from Charlie Bears

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The Londoners

Registered Shopper
Just read a new post on Debbie Flint's FB saying Will had advised that after a 9 month battle with cancer, Charlie has finally beaten the illness. Poor woman- no wonder she looked so ill. Very glad to hear she is doing so well.

Great news. Yes there was a post on here about here being ill with Cancer. It was announced on their Facebook page she would be taking time off because of illness.

Thanks Donna, I had seen the post about Charlie not being well enough to work but somehow missed the awful news of her having ovarian cancer; so glad she's beaten it and I hope this news is also encouraging for other women with that terrible disease.

Really encouraging news and I hope Charlie's building up her strength. I've warmed to her other half as he guested without Charlie for the recent CB shows, some genuinely funny moments. Wishing them both a positive and healthy future.

That is such good news to hear - wish them both all the very best for the future.

That's really good news,encouraging for those going through cancer treatment at the moment too

So nice to hear some good news and what hope it must give others who are battling this dreadful disease. xx

I knew she was poorly but not that she had that terrible ovarian cancer. So glad to hear she has come through. I know some people think it smarmy when Will tells how they met but I have always thought it is a lovely story and they obviously adore one another. Will has always seemed very protective of Charlie.

Latest posts

Back