Next Liz Earle TSV ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Recently I have only seen them on Extra, on repeats, they haven't had many hours recently. I think since Boots took over the brand they are not really keen on 'selly telly' and possibly just content on selling in their stores (they don't have to then worry about 'silly things' like the 30 day money back guarantee), no I think given the fact that there is a lot of new beauty ranges coming onto Q that as shocking as it may seem Liz Earle maybe possibly making a 'quiet' retirement from QVC. I for one won't be disappointed as the Guest Presenter for the brand really irritates me.

Recently I have only seen them on Extra, on repeats, they haven't had many hours recently. I think since Boots took over the brand they are not really keen on 'selly telly' and possibly just content on selling in their stores (they don't have to then worry about 'silly things' like the 30 day money back guarantee), no I think given the fact that there is a lot of new beauty ranges coming onto Q that as shocking as it may seem Liz Earle maybe possibly making a 'quiet' retirement from QVC. I for one won't be disappointed as the Guest Presenter for the brand really irritates me.

they are back on the 29th with their 20th anniversary shows on Q

On Liz Earle website they have a superskin offer and I have a discount code which also gives 15% discount on it too. I`ve checked if the code works and it does for me. I just put the superskin set in my basket and added the code and it worked but I won`t be checking out.
You get a 200ml C&P, a full size skin tonic, a full size superskin moisturiser in either original or neroli.
You also get a choice of 3 different masks or an exfoliator and you get 3 free travel sizes of cleanser, toner and moisturiser too.
Its £64 incl delivery but with the code SPRING-KD3YGJ you get everything for £54.60 delivered.
I don`t use LE so I won`t be using the code so its worth a try for anybody who does.

There won't be one for a while now as the last one was end of Feb. I ordered it on advanced orders and there was a 3 week wait and only just got it last week. It had rose & cedrat c&p, normal c&p, skin tonic & moisturiser and orange flower collection items. I picked up the organic surge hot cloth cleanser reduced from tkmaxx and I may be liking it more than the LE rose one!

I know its not a TSV but it seems good value to me...

Item no:215894
Liz Earle Most Loved Cleanse & Polish Rose & Lavender & Original Duo
QVC Price: £31.50
Event Price: £25.80
P&P: £3.95

Contains:
1 x Rose & Lavender Cleanse & Polish (150ml)
1 x Original Cleanse & Polish (100ml)
2 x silver-edged muslin cloths

http://www.qvcuk.com/Liz-Earle-Most...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-61-_-215894

blogs.qvcuk.com/caroline-archer-on-the-liz-earle-20th-anniversary

Latest posts

Back