Next Mally show?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I finally got round to trying out the hand test that Mally does on air. Back of hand- line of eyeshadow stick, and eye liner. Waited a few minutes before rubbing really hard with my fingertips as well as the back of my hand. Neither budged. I have to say I am surprised.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

I find that her eye shadows last better when applied direct to the eyelid rather than after a primer. I have never used her eye primer so that may be different, I use the LG eye primer. She doesn't apply primer to the back of the hand before she rubs.

Credit where it's due, there are items in her range that I love & to me are worth every penny, (usually of Ebay as it's normally about half the Q price or in a TSV).
They are:
Foundation, (beware of the dark/tan one as I had to send mine back, it was ooopa loompa orange on me)! I use her medium mixed with a bit of my MAC tan sheer foundation, bargain at about £20 for 100ml plastic bottle.

Her primers, both eye & face

Her eye cooling prep gel, (extortionate on Q at £29.99 plus p&p but about £15 on Ebay). It has mixed reviews but I love it, refreshes my eyelids & underneath a treat, also been fab for when I get hayfever in the spring

& of course her black mascara, the best I've used

I'm not a huge fan of her eyeliners as altho' they're bullet proof on the back of my hand when I tried it initially, I found that they didn't last long on my eyes for some reason. Quite a few Q reviewers say the same

I am using Mally primers at the moment, I got the kit with eye, face and eye gel in. It's ok, I like the consistency but I can't see any difference with the eye primer. I would repurchase the face primer but I also like the LG spackle. I am also using LG eye spackle DJ but for evening out the colour of my lids rather than as a barrier/base primer.

I am using Mally primers at the moment, I got the kit with eye, face and eye gel in. It's ok, I like the consistency but I can't see any difference with the eye primer. I would repurchase the face primer but I also like the LG spackle. I am also using LG eye spackle DJ but for evening out the colour of my lids rather than as a barrier/base primer.

I'm using the LG eye primer for the same reason WG, you go for ages not seeing the point of eye primer and then all of a sudden you find you need something to even out the colour tone. I've tried thd BE eye primer when it came in one or two of their TSVs but that was much too sparkly so I didn't bother using one until I got the LG one at the BB.

Latest posts

Back