Ney York Fashion Easy-Pay Code

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

barbedwire

Registered Shopper
Anyone else had an e-mail with it? Three easy-debts on any New York Fashion item in today's nylon and polyester thrillorama.

:grin::sun::grin:

Code is FASH93 for anyone that wants anything. Am wondering whether it will work generally, as I've half an eye on a pair of boots in clearance...:nod:

I received the email with the easy pay code. In my 11 years with QVC I have never got one before. Maybe I have not been spending enough with them lately.

I got the email today too and it does work with orders for other products - I've just used it for a L'Occitane order.

I got it too, but I hate Easy Debt! I appreciate it can be helpful when times are tight and there's an item you really want, but even though it's lower amounts of money I resent the repeated disappearance of cash every month for what feels like years after you've received the product (and used it up in the case of skincare!) Does anyone else feel like this? Nope? Just me then :blush: :giggle:. I'd far rather have a discount or free P&P code if you're listening QVC...

I got it too, but I hate Easy Debt! I appreciate it can be helpful when times are tight and there's an item you really want, but even though it's lower amounts of money I resent the repeated disappearance of cash every month for what feels like years after you've received the product (and used it up in the case of skincare!) Does anyone else feel like this? Nope? Just me then :blush: :giggle:. I'd far rather have a discount or free P&P code if you're listening QVC...

I agree 100%! The idea of still paying for something like skincare when I've finished it is dreadful.

God you must get through things quick.......... I love easy pay if something comes on that really good buy high priced ....... I paid for my elastisier the 40.00 container and it lasted two years so I was glad for the easy pays.

Latest posts

Back