Nice holiday for the presenters - otherwise waste of time

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tilley

Registered Shopper
Other than the presenters having a lovely time in Las Vegas I don't see the point of their going over there. They are just stood behind a desk flogging stuff and they could have done the same here. What about the cost of going there? It must be recouped from somewhere - ah, yes I know where from - us, the customers.

My wife watches the craft and thinks it's been great - getting to see the latest stuff from the US, guests that would not normally be on, news from a trade only craft show...seems good to me and Ideal Wold/Create & Craft obviously believe enough people are interested in it to make it worth their while.

because they are stood behind that table, it makes me wonder if they are actually there… i really don't trust IW/C&C :mysmilie_13:

I didn't understand why Andy went , he didn't present any of the shows , just popped up once every day interviewing someone.

I didn't understand why Andy went , he didn't present any of the shows , just popped up once every day interviewing someone.

I wondered about that but as he went last year I feel that he may deal with a lot of the behind the scenes stuff as well.

I wondered about that but as he went last year I feel that he may deal with a lot of the behind the scenes stuff as well.

He did exactly the same last year , Im surprised he didn't get Loen to go aswell , free holiday and all that :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back