Nice top, shame about the legs and feet!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't think Julia wears things that suit her shape, leggings just make the bottom of her body look very narrow and in comparison the top part look very wide. She also does love to squeeze into items that are too small which isn't a good look if you have any lumps or bumps. Sometimes she gets it right and can look really good, but this seems to happen less often these days.

Exactly! She needs to lose the leggings, for the TV at least. She also needs ot stay away from crew neck tops with short sleeves; I know from personal experience that it makes anyone on the busty side just look broad and hefty.
What I find amazing about Julia is that she can look awful durng a ten o'clock evening show
and then suddenly, at the launch of a TSV, she looks terrific. A couple of weeks ago she did a Kim and Co show and was wearing a green sleeveless top; it looked awful on her. For some reason the colour made her look haggard and bilious. Then, the next day, when I saw a repeat of the TSV launch, she looked really pretty.

Latest posts

Back