Nice tribute to lenny

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nicky-j

Registered Shopper
In case anyone did not catch it this morning, Kathy (on behalf of the QVC family) told viewers about Lenny's recent death and expressed sympathies to his family and friends. It was short, and at the beginning of the Nina Leonard hour, but was clearly very heart-felt and sensitively done.

I was so sad to hear the news. I've only recently bought a couple of pieces from the range, and I'm a fan. Very sad news.

Oh my oh my, this is sad, and here we all were wondering why Lenny hadn't been on QVC, I don't know if his death was unexpected or, had he been ill for some time, but he was one of the US characters that i looked forward to seeing, and he was always so smartly dressed, i liked him a lot.
I must go just now and look at Kathy's blog.

Pleased that the presenters have done this.Lenny was very funny and I used to watch his shows all the way through.Im wearing a pair of his trousers today as it happens.

This is sad news. I know some people found him annoying but he made for great television and really kept the fake presenters on their toes. I will miss him, as I'm sure will many.

In case anyone did not catch it this morning, Kathy (on behalf of the QVC family) told viewers about Lenny's recent death and expressed sympathies to his family and friends. It was short, and at the beginning of the Nina Leonard hour, but was clearly very heart-felt and sensitively done.

I am glad they did this. A couple days after the new broke several of his items appeared on a mixed fashion hour and neither Carla or the presenter said anything about Lenny having died but glad they finally did.

Well done to Kathy, she made a great job of sending sympathy to Lenny's family and many fans.

I am glad they did this. A couple days after the new broke several of his items appeared on a mixed fashion hour and neither Carla or the presenter said anything about Lenny having died but glad they finally did.

Maybe they wanted to do it during a proper NL hour, with one of the dedicated NL representatives? I'm rather glad they didn't do it during a mixed hour, tbh. I'm pleased it was Kathy who made the tribute, although I can't see it online anywhere - shame they didn't grabyo it or something.

they will proberbly do it at the beginning of each hour of nina leonard this trip
You're absolutely right. Charlie announced his death and paid tribute to him at the start of the current hour. I thought it was nicely done. We won't see his like again. They seem to be going for much safer guests, more's the pity.

In the 2pm show they are talking about Lenny a little more and how he loved his Sylvia dress design etc so a bit more recognition for him which is good.

Pipa's presenting this hour, and she delivered the tribute as though she was reading an autocue (maybe she was?): no emotion whatsoever, unfortunately.

Of the tributes I've seen, Kathy's was the most heart-felt & genuine. Such a shame that we've lost such a character.

Latest posts

Back