Nicola George... before Lola La Rouge!!

Greg

VIP Shopper
She looks rather natural there.

It's when she puts the slap on and her awful sense of fashion, she looks like some Kemptown Brighton drag queen. :mysmilie_454:

Hillary

VIP Shopper
I'm probably in the minority here, but I think she is one of these lucky people who look better without make-up. I'm so envious of them because, even when I was young, I needed make-up. I am a natural redhead with pale skin and until I put me makeup on, my face looks like a sack of flour:sad:

Mommabear

VIP Shopper
I'm probably in the minority here, but I think she is one of these lucky people who look better without make-up. I'm so envious of them because, even when I was young, I needed make-up. I am a natural redhead with pale skin and until I put me makeup on, my face looks like a sack of flour:sad:

I'm the same Hilary, I need a bit, ok a lot, of help to make me look alive and well :giggle:

Lola has large features and when she puts a lot of make up on, they appear very much larger. Less is more with her I think.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamesbren
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks