Nicola George lying on Bid

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

aqua

Registered Shopper
Nicola George just sold a Mondi scarf (telling us six times that Mondi 'was' sold in Harrods) and claimed that she did a google search for silk scarves and that the 'best case scenario was about £60'.
I did the same search and the truth is that ladies silk scarves start at £9.99 and by the time you get to £20 you have a multitude of choice of nice looking items.
Just another outrageous falsehood from this dreadful company.

Last edited:
Mondi was indeed stocked in Harrods a long time ago. However, it is my understanding that that particular 'Mondi' went bankrupt a while back and the brand name was bought by a another company. Subsequently yet another firm signed a licensing deal to use the Mondi name for a line of womens clothing. Think Thomas Earnshaw, nothing whatsoever to do with the original Earnshaw company.

Nicola is well known in these parts for her 'colourful' sales pitches.

Last edited:
She's just got the hump because she's the ugly sister who's not going to the ball.

She talks as much about her boyfriend as Mike Mason talks about his lady/goddess. I think they'd make a great couple!:giggle:

She talks as much about her boyfriend as Mike Mason talks about his lady/goddess. I think they'd make a great couple!:giggle:

Justin Hazell is by far the worst for talking about his other half. 'We bought this, we went there, she said this, I said that'.

I am beginning to wonder if they go the toilet together. The man is smarm personified.

Last edited:
Yarvik Tablet Nicola George:

"This is by far better than the iPad. Firstly it has a great viewing angle.....you can even go on facebook and check your emails."

So not just trying to make the iPad sound bad, but also "In our home we have 1 tablet which we share. It isn't something where you have one each. So if you buy this for your son, it's really for you and your other half too." Erm, if my parents got me one, there would be a cat in hells chance that they would use it on a regular basis :L

Nicola has shifted the lowest amount of the Yarvik I have ever seen, just 69.

She is very dislikeable though.

Latest posts

Back