Nikki & Me QVC Premiere

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think the designs and stones are all old hat now. I do speak as someone who has a few original items and the quality of the "vintage" Lola Rose does not compare in any way to the new stuff.

I'm not a member of the grammar police but shouldn't it be Nikki & I?
It could be either. As it’s not a full sentence you can’t tell.

So she sells & then restarts selling the same old meh. She will be F****d when those um...bracelets go out of 'fashion'
I suppose it’s a case of make hay while then sun shines. As you say fashions change but she must be making a decent amount of money now.

From Debbie Flint's website - details of what happened to Lola Rose
1675678140589.png

I have only ever bought one Lol Rose item …. a delicate friendship bracelet which was quite pretty. However the cord between the stones frayed so I can no longer wear it, so I wasn’t impressed by the brand. I don’t like huge clumpy jewellery so I guess the choice was limited for me. I won’t be bothering to buy anything from the new range because, as Noni says, it looks the same as the old LR designs.
Me neither! It doesn't need to be teeny tiny but I'd rather wear jewellery that's a nice accent, rather than a huge statement. Some years ago a friend gave me a necklace consisting of enormous brightly coloured flat pebbles strung together on black leather string and dangly bits at the back and finished off with a couple more pebbles. I had to pretend that I loved it. It felt freezing cold around my neck, and when I moved the finials kept banging into my back every time I moved. I shipped it out to a charity shop eventually. I'd be happy to wear some of the Lola/Nikki stuff but not at those prices!
Clumpy/colourful statement jewellery belongs with the shawl wearing, heavy brocade tent wearing, bright red leather "cornish pasty" shoe wearing brigade!

I have bought loads of LR over the years but I stopped buying it when a bracelet I bought which was deep pink, blue and white lost all its colour and ended up white.

Lets face it Nikki has sold LR (her grandmother's name) to a Chinese company probably for megabucks and now she has started again.

Ive just caught a couple of minutes of the show but switched off. Nikki's face is so taut and Anna is her usually giggly self

I have some nice more chunky pieces from the ‘old days’ but now, to me they all look very similar and the prices? There is nothing that I can see that is new and exciting.Is this another range that cannot keep interesting & relevant, much like Kipling, or have I just got bored with the same old?

I have bought loads of LR over the years but I stopped buying it when a bracelet I bought which was deep pink, blue and white lost all its colour and ended up white.

Lets face it Nikki has sold LR (her grandmother's name) to a Chinese company probably for megabucks and now she has started again.

Ive just caught a couple of minutes of the show but switched off. Nikki's face is so taut and Anna is her usually giggly self
Rose may have been Grans name, but I suspect Lola was not, regardless of what any Google bio says. Just cos google says so, doesn't make it true.

The above isn't aimed at you Puffin, just replying to the theme.

I saw a few seconds of Nikki & Me and Nikki did look a bit odd but maybe that's because I hadn't seen her for a while. Her eyes appeared to be a different shape. The jewellery looks exactly the same as the LR items. Didn't watch any more than the start.

CC
Her mouth wouldn't move properly. Botoxed gob. The offerings looked like those in holiday resort beach shops. The Word bracelets (smile!!) were soooooo tacky.
Ugh & Gah.

Latest posts

Back