Nikki & Me QVC Premiere

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The op for a lift around the eyes used to be called, 'A Madame Butterfly' procedure. Maybe not now as it may be considered politically incorrect. I would say that Nicky has had this done. It sounded as if a mute was put on Anna's microphone sometimes to save us having to listen to her giggles. As for the jewelry..... very expensive and no apparent change from the old brand.

I have some nice more chunky pieces from the ‘old days’ but now, to me they all look very similar and the prices? There is nothing that I can see that is new and exciting.Is this another range that cannot keep interesting & relevant, much like Kipling, or have I just got bored with the same old?
There doesn't seem to be so many Kipling Shows now.

The op for a lift around the eyes used to be called, 'A Madame Butterfly' procedure. Maybe not now as it may be considered politically incorrect. I would say that Nicky has had this done. It sounded as if a mute was put on Anna's microphone sometimes to save us having to listen to her giggles. As for the jewelry..... very expensive and no apparent change from the old brand.
If we didn't know it was Nikkitat & we saw a heap of that stuff somewhere in, say, a rellies bedroom, one would think it was just kiddie beads/dressing up box stuff. Those massive hearts & shape necklaces were so honky.

Here's all you need to know about Nikki G's companies. She is a director of an antiques business and two other companies, one of which, probably Fred and Oscy Limited because of the timeline, includes Nikki & Me. Lola Rose was sold last year. Further googling will doubtless tell you all you need to know.
companydirectorcheck.com/nicola-hannah-gewirtz-2

Thought Debbie was a writer?!

Who or what is “Wales” doing the interview…
And think she means Nikki *formerly* of Lola Rose not formally!
This was puzzling me as well, so I went to DF’s website to try and find out (can’t be doing with an unsolved puzzle).
Found the blog and I suspect it’s referring to Will Gowling’s QVC podcast, where he’s talking with NIkki and Anna.
Wondering if she used a voice control thingummy to dictate blog and Wills came out as Wales.
Might explain the “formally” as well.
But, as you say she’s supposed to be a writer, so should be proofreading it before publishing.

Today I found a pile of dog poo behind the spare bedroom door. It had a little flag on it that read "Debbie Flint's next novel or article or knowledgeable piece".

There really was dog poo. Hope Bry's not ill.

CC

Latest posts

Back