Nina Leonard Fashion Designs TSV 10/07/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

" Hello is that QVC ? I`d like one of each of this tsv thank you. It will be perfect for my comedy show and will make the Country laugh and we all need a laugh don`t we ? Plus it will be on a par for style with Onslow`s vest but just a bit cleaner "
bucket.jpg

" Hello is that QVC ? I`d like one of each of this tsv thank you. It will be perfect for my comedy show and will make the Country laugh and we all need a laugh don`t we ? Plus it will be on a par for style with Onslow`s vest but just a bit cleaner "
View attachment 19126

'No this is not the chinese takeaway! This is a slimline telephone!'
Good old H! Harmless fun #love

As its a tsv, they will have all the different shape models strutting down the catwalk in it. I wonder who will pick the short straw of the plus size gals ! because if you have wide 'hips' , sailing and galleon comes to mind.

£34.97 + post
That's just rude when you think about what decent clobber you could buy in marks and spencer and the like for that sort of price. I'm not being funny, but I don't even think Primark would present anything of such poor quality. It is market stall...no - basket on the floor in a market stall fare....QVC should be ashamed to present it!

Elbow Sleeve Printed Solid Godet Midi Dress by Nina Leonard

Short

Regular

QVC Price £48.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.97
P&P £4.95

This flattering, feminine short midi dress from Nina Leonard features a striking all-over print contrasted against solid colour godet inserts at the hemline, a matching skinny belt to cinch you in at the waistline, elbow-length sleeves and a round neckline. Versatile and effortlessly fashionable, this dress is the perfect addition to your wardrobe, transitioning you from day to night with a touch of flair.

Curve confidence - want to emphasise your narrowest point? The skinny belt that comes with this dress will help to draw the eye to your waistline, creating the appearance of that much-coveted hourglass figure. Plus, the elbow-length sleeves and flared skirt will skim over your shape to help you feel fabulous all day long.

Add some flair - the godet inserts on the skirt of this dress give it a unique style that can be dressed up or down to suit the occasion. The solid colour godets contrast beautifully against the print, why not highlight the solid colour in your accessories? Just add heels and a clutch bag for an elegant evening ensemble, or flat sandals and a tote for a chic casual look.

Pick your print - with five feminine prints to choose from, you'll be spoilt for when it comes to choosing a favourite. If you like a classic neutral that'll fit seamlessly into your repertoire, opt for Black/White Multi or Mink Ivory. Want to try some colour this summer? Try Blush/Ivory, Navy Multi or Ivory/Yellow Multi for a brighter touch.

• 95% polyester, 5% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Black/White - Ikat print with Black godet inserts
  • Blush Multi - Greenhouse print with Blush godet inserts
  • Ivory/Yellow Multi - Brushed Petals print with Ivory godet inserts
  • Mink/Ivory - Quarter Dot print with Ivory godet inserts
  • Navy Multi - Mineral Mix print with Navy godet inserts

Garment measurements:

• Chest: XS: 80cm (31.5"), S: 85.1cm (33.5"), M: 90.2cm (35.5"), L: 95.3cm (37.5"), XL: 102.9cm (40.5"), 2XL: 110.5cm (43.5"), 3XL: 120.7cm (47.5"), 4XL: 130.8 (51.5")
  • Waist: XS: 72.4cm (28.5"), S: 77.5cm (30.5"), M: 82.6cm (32.5"), L: 87.6cm (34.5"), XL: 95.3cm (37.5"), 2XL: 111.8cm (44"), 3XL: 121.9cm (48"), 4XL: 132.1cm (52")
  • Hip: XS: 81.3cm (32"), S: 86.4cm (34"), M: 91.4cm (36"), L: 96.5cm (38"), XL: 104.1cm (41"), 2XL: 121.9cm (48"), 3XL: 132.1cm (52"), 4XL: 142.2cm (56")
  • Length: XS: 102.9cm (40.5"), S: 104.1cm (41"), M: 105.4cm (41.5"), L: 106.7cm (42"), XL: 107.9cm (42.5"), 2XL: 109.2cm (43"), 3XL: 110.5cm (43.5"), 4XL: 111.8cm (44")

All measurements are approximate

Jill launching at 9pm quick glimpse wearing the dress and she didn’t look as slender as normal

The only one who looks half decent is the very very slim red headed girl helped by not having it tied at the front. Pity the poor plus size girl it’s just awful.

Latest posts

Back