Nina Leonard Fashion Designs TSV 10/07/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've just returned home after two weeks supporting our bereaved nephew & his sons to be greeted by my QVC mad neighbour calling out that she saw the TSV dress & thought of me...

What an insensitive idiot? Whether or not she knew why you'd been away...what's the matter with a quick hello, how are you? It covers all bases, and a lot better than bellowing across the garden that she's seen a hideous polyester frock that she thinks you might like! So sorry to hear about your loss and welcome back x

Um, that's so sad Twilight, and the last thing you need is having salt rubbed in the wound.

As for the dumpy Gonk, he's made a career out of what ? being a self publicist and having a gimmick of thick rimmed glasses. I wonder how much he pleaded with his agent to 'get him on qvc'. If there was no more poly/elastene in the world this 'designer' would find himself working in Sainsbury's instead of making money out of them.
Thank you ❤

Twilight I’m sorry to hear of your loss.

when you are up to it we look forward to your posts again.

The dress is ****** crap.
Thank you ❤

Aw I’m sorry for their, and your, loss.

Great to see you back, my sister from another mister. 😍

As for that dress, a big whopping absolutely not 😂
Thank you ❤

What an insensitive idiot? Whether or not she knew why you'd been away...what's the matter with a quick hello, how are you? It covers all bases, and a lot better than bellowing across the garden that she's seen a hideous polyester frock that she thinks you might like! So sorry to hear about your loss and welcome back x
Thank you ❤

Hello you lovely lot. I had to leave you a few weeks ago because I'd lost hope & didn't want to be a constantly moaning Minnie. My Mr T has been really patient & I just toddled through the days then a fortnight ago we had two phone calls that sum up life, one announcing the birth of our fourth grandchild & the other that was quite devastating. My husband has three nephews, an academic one, a sporty one & the middle one who is one of the nicest men I've ever known, it's wrong to have favourites but he's always been mine. He married the girl next door & it was when she was having their twins that she discovered that she only had one functioning kidney, this wasn't an issue until 5 years ago when a doctor prescribed her too much of the wrong antibiotic causing irreversible damage. Being on dialysis three times a week meant she couldn't work, she was a music teacher, so she started teaching at home & waited for a transplant, sadly she couldn't wait any longer. We'd had an online delivery so I hadn't been into the world for 10 days but even if I had I'd still have gone to them when we got their call. I won't go into details but their grief & shock was awful & we decided that I'd stay with them - her parents are dead & my SiL lives in Australia. I went home, found the washing machine instructions for himself, told cat & rabbit that I'd be home soon, packed my bags & spent two weeks trying to make sense of everything. They are still in limbo but need to work out their new life, it's so unfair because the boys should have done their GCSEs this summer & had so many plans that she'd have relished. Anyhoo, my neighbour needs glasses, a tact implant or both & I'm going to read up on why Ickle Claire's left the Q.

Welcome back Twilight and sorry to hear of your family bereavement.
Thank you ❤❤

Latest posts

Back