Nina Leonard Fashion Designs TSV 19/01/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I do wish QVC would make their minds up. You go to the trouble of letting us know what’s coming up and they change their minds.

Talk about their left hand not knowing what their right hand is doing. 🙄

I had some items back in the day and some were okish some awful

In September I had to buy a dressy dress but didn’t want to spend a lot as I didn’t really want to go anyway so I looked onQ to see what they had to offer. I sent for few things 1 was good enough quality but a bad shape, one was ok but a bit MHope and one was NL from clearance. It was smashing but a size too small and although I sent the others back I kept this one just incase I was able to shift the lard.

I bought a piece of NL a ittle while back. It actually fits well, is comfy and washes well. It was in clearance or I would have passed. I think the peices are unjustifyable for polyester knocked up in China to be honest. I also have a MW coatigan that I got in clearance last year and they look good together butI feel the same about price etc. as I do about NL.

Hi LATI,

I read your post and had to chuckle. I hate buying something for an event I don't really want to attend. Paul got me a t-shirt as a joke, it says "sorry I'm late, I didn't want to come". I have really felt like saying that at some crappy events lol :)

Hi LATI,

I read your post and had to chuckle. I hate buying something for an event I don't really want to attend. Paul got me a t-shirt as a joke, it says "sorry I'm late, I didn't want to come". I have really felt like saying that at some crappy events lol :)
I agree. I used to hate the workplace Christmas dos. Most people wanted to do the full dressing up in gowns and jewellery and it’s just not me.
I used to beat myself up about it so decided I was not going to attend again.
The abuse and snide remarks were off there scale. But I didn’t care because I felt free of having to conform. It felt good.

Hi LATI,

I saw that t shirt & nearly bought it...problem is I'd wear it at Mr B's family torture events &he'd kill me.

I agree. I used to hate the workplace Christmas dos. Most people wanted to do the full dressing up in gowns and jewellery and it’s just not me.
I used to beat myself up about it so decided I was not going to attend again.
The abuse and snide remarks were off there scale. But I didn’t care because I felt free of having to conform. It felt good.
That's awful!!! I'm amazed! Why would they do that????

I gave up on Christmas do‘s a long time ago and thankfully this year and last they have changed to hampers/wine/vouchers for a meal which is much better as I now actually get something as I didn’t go to the festivities as being stuck with people from head office getting bluttered wasn’t how I wanted to spend my free time.

My ex’ work’s dos were pretty formal, as were the golf club ones. My school used to go for a meal but, as there were a lot of us, we often ended up booking the whole restaurant. It was a far more relaxed and casual affair. 👍

Now I’m retired I don’t go to works dos, although I do sometimes meet the staff for a meal at the end of term. To be honest, I prefer to stay in nowadays, when it’s winter, rather than trying to decide what to wear to go out.

That's awful!!! I'm amazed! Why would they do that????
Well they get into groupthink or at least they did in that particular office. We were all social workers from two different authorities. The team with the nasty people got broken up and sent to other teams.
It was probably coincidence that several horrible bullies ended up in one team.
I felt good though standing up to them.It taught me to say no to things I didn’t want to do.

In terms of NL I have some trousers I still wear from Lennys days. I think he cared about his designs. It still annoys me he is never referred to and the presenters refer to NL as a woman.

Well they get into groupthink or at least they did in that particular office. We were all social workers from two different authorities. The team with the nasty people got broken up and sent to other teams.
It was probably coincidence that several horrible bullies ended up in one team.
I felt good though standing up to them.It taught me to say no to things I didn’t want to do.

In terms of NL I have some trousers I still wear from Lennys days. I think he cared about his designs. It still annoys me he is never referred to and the presenters refer to NL as a woman.
I have two NL jumper dresses I bought on clearance about 10 years ago; they have cowl necks, little patch pockets and are mid-thigh. I originally bought a black one and then bought the only other option which was red. I have had loads of wear out of them, the ribbing around the hems are going a bit waffly but I'm loathe to part with them until I find similar replacements.

I've noticed a few people, including Ruth Langsford, referring to NL as a woman. You'd think someone would enlighten her bearing in mind she's frequently on air.

Attachments

• Nina TSV 1.jpg
    Nina TSV 1.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 155
  • Nina TSV 2.jpg
    Nina TSV 2.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 167
  • Nina TSV 3.jpg
    Nina TSV 3.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 153
  • Nina TSV 4.jpg
    Nina TSV 4.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 165
  • Nina TSV 5.jpg
    Nina TSV 5.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 153
Does anyone know if Jacqui Joseph has stopped ambassadoring this brand.
Havent seen her for ages, and she does quite a lot of presenting on BBC One now.
Thanks

Does anyone know if Jacqui Joseph has stopped ambassadoring this brand.
Havent seen her for ages, and she does quite a lot of presenting on BBC One now.
Thanks
I recently heard fashion guest Alex Hayden refer to her and that JacquI is the brand ambassador for NL, but that she stands in for JacquI when she can’t be at QVC.

Latest posts

Back