Nina Leonard TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dips

Registered Shopper
Iain, do you have any insider info on the Nina Leonard TSV, MTIA :wave:

Just hideous the purple stripe version is particularly revolting I'm sure Nina wouldn't be seen dead in it so why is her camp old hubby trying to inflict it on us all?

Oh, dear. Now that's what I call dowdy, even the models look like frumps in it.

I love that dress too Dips, but I've never had the cash to buy it. Do you have it and love it?

Yes, Calvin, I have it in the Navy and would really like to get it in the Purple too. I'm a size 12-14 and wear the Medium. Keep on hoping that they'll put it on easy pay. I also had a lovely purple knitted dress by NL with a cable top and empire line tie. However, this was a purchase before I lost 48lbs and it now drowns me, and it is no longer available. I'm going to be able to visit Shrewsbury outlet when I'm in the Midlands on business in September, so I'm really hoping that I may find either of these in the outlet store in Medium.

Am I the only one to think that these dark prints are 'ageing' ? The sort of thing my granny back in the 60s and 70s would wear from a firm via a newspaper ad called Deans - frocks for the mature woman ! I know in fashion what goes around comes around, but this isn't for me.

I hear its a sellout, but is that because only a few were ordered in methinks ?

LOL I know the adverts you mean Brissles and you're spot on - those A line shirt-waisters in mulberry, fawn or sage green crimpolene! Remember the men's trews equivalent adverts with "off the shoulder" (i.e. armpit) waistlines, to be worn with 100% nylon indestructible socks!

Even though I'm only 5 feet tall I'd prefer QVC's dresses to be slightly longer to cover my dodgy knees, but this TSV would swamp me regardless of the patterns. I'm happy when a TSV sells out early as long as we get interesting OTOs.

Just caught sight of the TSV and it is horrible but more annoying is Kathy Taylor stuttering her way through the whole hour.

I watched the video presentation of this. The only slightly passable one (and that's being generous) was the stripey one. Julia was in the purple monstrosity and it did her no favours whatsoever, even if she had managed to get into the Small!

Why did Julia keep harking on about the size Joy was wearing, be it the XL or 2XL? She didn't do it for Goody or the other models. Joy kept smiling through gritted teeth - ever the professional!

I watched the video presentation of this. The only slightly passable one (and that's being generous) was the stripey one. Julia was in the purple monstrosity and it did her no favours whatsoever, even if she had managed to get into the Small!

Why did Julia keep harking on about the size Joy was wearing, be it the XL or 2XL? She didn't do it for Goody or the other models. Joy kept smiling through gritted teeth - ever the professional!

Because Joy was wearing the size Julia should have been in!

Latest posts

Back