Ninja TSV 10/3/20

Sazza

Staff member
There is a Ninja TSV on 10th March

candycane

I've got the Ninja food chopper, had it for years and I love it. Not interested in the juicer/smoothie thingy though.

CC

brissles

VIP Shopper
I have the jug food chopper too (bought years ago when the lady who preceded the Cooks Essentials presenter did all the cookery shows), and its the best.

maymorganlondon

VIP Shopper
I have the jug food chopper too (bought years ago when the lady who preceded the Cooks Essentials presenter did all the cookery shows), and its the best.
I've got one - when Jilly Jones (who knew her way around a kitchen unlike some guests and presenters...) presented. Is that the one you mean?

Akimbo

VIP Shopper
I had Tefal jug with press-down on the lid type of processor sold to me by the much missed Annette Baker-Malpas. Wish I still had it.

stratobuddy

VIP Shopper
I have a powerful new PC running the latest Windows 10 and the latest Microsoft Edge browser, but I can never see any reviews, including the recent Ninja soup maker TSV.

Obviously the QVC antiquated website can't cope with modern browsers.

stratobuddy

VIP Shopper
I have a powerful new PC running the latest Windows 10 and the latest Microsoft Edge browser, but I can never see any reviews, including the recent Ninja soup maker TSV.

Obviously the QVC antiquated website can't cope with modern browsers.
I can't find an EDIT button on the new ST forum, is there one?

I forgot to say that, I can see there are reviews listed, but it won't let me read them.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Akimbo

VIP Shopper
I can't find an EDIT button on the new ST forum, is there one?

I forgot to say that, I can see there are reviews listed, but it won't let me read them.

Does anyone else have this problem?
Sometimes if you click on the item number from your account orders the reviews won't come up even if you click on "read "N" reviews" but if you search for the item number the reviews should be readable. Sorry if I haven't explained that adequately.

brissles

VIP Shopper
I also cant find a "return to the top" on this new site either.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks