Ninja TSV 10/3/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have the jug food chopper too (bought years ago when the lady who preceded the Cooks Essentials presenter did all the cookery shows), and its the best.

I had Tefal jug with press-down on the lid type of processor sold to me by the much missed Annette Baker-Malpas. Wish I still had it.

I have a powerful new PC running the latest Windows 10 and the latest Microsoft Edge browser, but I can never see any reviews, including the recent Ninja soup maker TSV.

Obviously the QVC antiquated website can't cope with modern browsers.

I have a powerful new PC running the latest Windows 10 and the latest Microsoft Edge browser, but I can never see any reviews, including the recent Ninja soup maker TSV.

Obviously the QVC antiquated website can't cope with modern browsers.

I can't find an EDIT button on the new ST forum, is there one?

I forgot to say that, I can see there are reviews listed, but it won't let me read them.

Does anyone else have this problem?

I can't find an EDIT button on the new ST forum, is there one?

I forgot to say that, I can see there are reviews listed, but it won't let me read them.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Sometimes if you click on the item number from your account orders the reviews won't come up even if you click on "read "N" reviews" but if you search for the item number the reviews should be readable. Sorry if I haven't explained that adequately.

I've got one - when Jilly Jones (who knew her way around a kitchen unlike some guests and presenters...) presented. Is that the one you mean?

Yes, thats her. Incidentally I bought another (new) Ninja jug chopper on Ebay for £19.99, as I dont think they're made anymore, so I bought this one as 'back up'.

Attachments

• Ninja TSV 1.jpg
    Ninja TSV 1.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 129
  • Ninja TSV 2.jpg
    Ninja TSV 2.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 145
  • Ninja TSV 3.jpg
    Ninja TSV 3.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 145
  • Ninja TSV 4.jpg
    Ninja TSV 4.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 133
  • Ninja TSV 5.jpg
    Ninja TSV 5.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 141
Ninja Foodi Health Grill Air Fryer 5.7 Litres
Item Number: 809189
QVC Price £195.00
Todays Special Value Price £154.98
P&P £5.95

This multi-functional Ninja Foodi allows you to grill, air fry, bake, roast and dehydrate food with ease, featuring ceramic-coated grill plates, a crisper basket, 5.7L cooking pot and digital display, plus a splatter guard, cleaning brush and dishwasher safe parts to make washing up a breeze. From healthy snacks to family feasts, this versatile kitchen gadget will have you creating speedy meals with minimum fuss in no time.

*A great saving: if you were to buy the Foodi Health Grill & Air Fryer directly from Ninja you’d pay £199.99. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £154.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £39.06.

Bring the BBQ inside - enjoy the delicious chargrilled flavours of outdoor cooking without taking a step outside, using the temperature controlled grill plates. Low, Medium, High and Max settings allow you to easily and precisely cook fresh and frozen ingredients with an authentic chargrilled finish, from juicy burgers and sizzling steaks to delicious halloumi skewers and mouth-watering sea bass.

Exceptional results - food cooks quickly and evenly on the grill thanks to Cyclonic Air Technology, which uses a powerful fan to circulate temperatures up to 265C around food for even cooking and searing - so there's no need to flip! The temperature-controlled grill plates, splatter guard and cool air zone then work together to reduce smoke.

More than a grill - the possibilities are endless with easy-to-use temperature controls and five versatile cooking functions that mean you can grill, air fry, roast, bake and dehydrate. You'll be showing off your cooking skills to the whole family in no time, going from frying up golden chips (using little to no oil!), to baking fresh tarts for pudding or making your own dried fruit for toppings and snacks.

• Non-slip feet
  • Easy grip handle
  • Removable plates
  • Dishwasher safe parts
  • In-built timer and precision temperature control
  • Grill plate designed to fit up to four burgers
  • Temperature-ready indicator
  • Variable temperature control
  • Timer function

What's in the box?

• 1 x Ninja Foodi
  • 1 x Ceramic-Coated Grill Plate (560cm²)
  • 1 x Ceramic-Coated Crisper Basket (3.8L)
  • 1 x Ceramic-Coated Cooking Pot (5.7L)
  • 1 x splatter guard
  • 1 x cleaning brush with scraper
  • 1 year warranty

Latest posts

Back