Ninja TSV 12/11/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wonder what size two peptide would need for an airfryer? I might try the Lidl one that's due out in 13th, don't want something that takes up too much room but neither do I want something so small you can do a few chips in it, any ideas please?
Yes I saw that advertised too. Single drawer option. I’m worried about the size of the Aldi one might be two big just for two of us. Both are brilliant price wise.

Argos have great customer service from our experience… I’d you have any issues they are great … we’re second to none with our Bosch cordless which Bosch were utterly useless at helping us with ..Argos amazing … always worth knowing if it goes wrong as some items do
Totally agree, Argos are brilliant like that. I've bought a lot from them over the years and on the odd occasion I've had problems they've never failed to deal with it straight away.

Yes I saw that advertised too. Single drawer option. I’m worried about the size of the Aldi one might be two big just for two of us. Both are brilliant price wise.
My thoughts are that you can go too small as well as too big. I've noticed those who've bought really small have found it a drawback.
I'm going for 3 litre capacity. 2 drawers may not be a good idea at that size as it limits what you can cook, I think.
I've decided if it's a similar size to a microwave I may just stack it on top. The Ninja TSV earlier this year is a similar footprint to a microwave. It's an important consideration if you're short of counter space, and also have limited storage to keep it off counter when not in use.

I notice Ninja are advertising their cookware quite heavily on TV. I think it's worth looking at other retailers' black friday type offers, imo.

My thoughts are that you can go too small as well as too big. I've noticed those who've bought really small have found it a drawback.
I'm going for 3 litre capacity. 2 drawers may not be a good idea at that size as it limits what you can cook, I think.
I've decided if it's a similar size to a microwave I may just stack it on top. The Ninja TSV earlier this year is a similar footprint to a microwave. It's an important consideration if you're short of counter space, and also have limited storage to keep it off counter when not in use.

I notice Ninja are advertising their cookware quite heavily on TV. I think it's worth looking at other retailers' black friday type offers, imo.
That’s a really good idea. Stack on top of the microwave. I like a clear counter space and only want items out when in use. Both prices at Aldi and Lidl are good and before Black Friday. I expect they will fly off the shelves. It’s a shame that Lidl don’t offer home delivery. I’m guessing it will be a queue situation online for Aldi like the egg chairs.

That’s a really good idea. Stack on top of the microwave. I like a clear counter space and only want items out when in use. Both prices at Aldi and Lidl are good and before Black Friday. I expect they will fly off the shelves. It’s a shame that Lidl don’t offer home delivery. I’m guessing it will be a queue situation online for Aldi like the egg chairs.

The airfryer went live this morning and Aldi website has crashed - there’s 94000 people in the queue. 😳🤣

I’ve just ordered the one from Ideal World - an ‘Instant’ Vortex one. Ive had an ‘Instant’ Pot pressure cooker for years that I got from Costco and it’s excellent so I’m happy with the brand - and it’s got dual drawers that work independently and sync but also convert into one drawer for bigger items (or families that eat MASSIVE amounts of food like mine…🤣)

Last edited:
The airfryer went live this morning and Aldi website has crashed - there’s 94000 people in the queue. 😳🤣

I’ve just ordered the one from Ideal World - an ‘Instant’ Vortex one. Ive had an ‘Instant’ Pot pressure cooker for years that I got from Costco and it’s excellent so I’m happy with the brand - and it’s got dual drawers that work independently and sync but also convert into one drawer for bigger items (or families that eat MASSIVE amounts of food like mine…🤣)
I’ve just logged onto the app to see and still a huge queue.

Some microwaves have cooling vents on the top which shouldn't be blocked.

I’ve ordered the Ideal World one too, it’s now showing as sold out. The removable divider sold it for me meaning that you can bake cakes, casseroles etc. The tins and dishes would all be too big to put in my current air fryer

I wanted to have a look at the Aldi one to see the size of theirs and the reviews, omg there are so many people having a moan about them selling out and how early they got up to try and order one, but a lot of people are just saying I bought a few to sell on Ebay etc, one even says they are a staff member, I am surprised that Aldi don't check reviews beforehand as I don't think any are about the actual product itself. I can understand people's annoyance but it seems a bit silly posting so many reviews about customers not be able to get one, I can't see Aldi caring less tbh, anyway too big for me so i won't be queueing outside Aldi next week to see if I can get one

Attachments

• Ninja TSV 1.jpg
    Ninja TSV 1.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 82
  • Ninja TSV 2.jpg
    Ninja TSV 2.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 88
  • Ninja TSV 3.jpg
    Ninja TSV 3.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 87

Latest posts

Back