Ninja TSV 14/3/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My parents bought one of these about a month ago and they are loving it. Apparently they haven't had the oven switched on since they got it.

Making me hungry 😋 … that’s great … my combined Ninja I’ve mentioned before .. this looks amazing and if feedback positive from your parents then even better 🤩 it does make our life easier for sure 👌🏼

Once you've got one of these gadgets you use them for everything. I'm really missing my Foodi but I'm not forking out good money to buy another no matter how good it was. Might have a look at some cheaper alternatives, starting with the Lidl one. My mum never has any problem with getting replacement products from Aldi and Lidl even after a few years of purchase.

CC

I like mine its ok really good for meat that can take an age to cook and brilliant for ready meals that you want a crisp finish.

Once you've got one of these gadgets you use them for everything. I'm really missing my Foodi but I'm not forking out good money to buy another no matter how good it was. Might have a look at some cheaper alternatives, starting with the Lidl one. My mum never has any problem with getting replacement products from Aldi and Lidl even after a few years of purchase.

CC
Most Lidl things have 3 year guarantee, and they send you a new one without having to return the faulty one.

Just phone the FREE CS line and they will arrange it.

I'm sure mum got her money back one time from Aldi when the product was no longer available. It was well over a year from purchase when she took it back. I need to be more careful where I buy, e.g. not from QVC!

CC

Ninja Air Fryer 3.8L AF100UK
Item Number: 811503
QVC Price £129.00
Todays Special Value Price £99.99
P&P £4.95
3 Easy Pays of £33.33

Cook your favourite meals, sides and snacks easily, with this multi-functional, 3.8L cooking appliance from Ninja. The AF100UK Air Fryer offers Air Fry, Roast, Reheat and Dehydrate cooking functions, as well as touchscreen controls that make switching between modes as simple as can be. The super-swift airflow allows for quick cooking, even heating and crisping, and you can even cook straight from frozen for fast, fuss-free meal prep.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Ninja AF100UK Air Fryer from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £149 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £99.99, plus P&P, you're saving £49.01.

Four ways to cook - whether you're air frying for delicious result using up to 75% less fat than traditional frying methods (as tested against hand-cut, deep-fried French fries), roasting your way to a delicious family feast, heating up leftovers, or gently dehydrating ingredients to create tasty homemade dried fruits, vegetable crisps and beef jerky snacks, there's a function for that! Use the Air Fry, Roast, Reheat and Dehydrate cooking functions to create a range of delicious dishes with a Chef-created recipe guide to help inspire your culinary experimentation.

Cook straight from frozen - enjoy deliciously crispy results from frozen, without the need to defrost food first, so you can get dinner on the table pronto. You can feel confident your food will be cooked to perfection too thanks to this cooker's variable heat settings and two fan speeds providing precision temperature control.

Easy to clean - not only are the basket and crisper plate for this Ninja Air Fryer dishwasher safe, but these ceramic-coated parts are non-stick too for great food release that makes it as easy to wash up quickly and get on with enjoying your evening.

• Up to 50% faster than fan ovens (as tested against fish fingers and sausages, including pre-heat)
  • Capacity: 3.8 litres
  • Weight: 4.4kg
  • Voltage: 220V - 240V
  • Wattage: 1550W
  • Power cord length: 78cm (30.7")

What's in the box?

• 1 x AF100UK Air Fryer with 3.8L basket
  • 1 x crisper plate
  • 1 x recipe guide

All measurements are approximate

Most Lidl things have 3 year guarantee, and they send you a new one without having to return the faulty one.

Just phone the FREE CS line and they will arrange it.

You will only get a replacement if they have the items on stock. Which I suppose makes sense.
I purchased a Salter kettle from Lidl about 15 months ago, and have been offered a refund as the lid broke off. I do have to take the kettle back to a branch to get the money back, but its more than most companies do.

I have been reading on various forums complaints with airfryers, if say the drawer breaks it cannot be replaced as they never make spares. On QVC Facebook a few months back, someone said the handle or clip thing had snapped, and could they get a spare from the company? No was the answer, they don't make them.

As for Lidl, someone on the moneysaving site consumer section had a problem with an electric item well within guarantee break. It could not be replaced, and they just got their money back. Not sure if money was reduced because of how long it was used. Yes, a company can do this.

The Ninja website has a accessories and spares page.
Hoping I won’t need it yet though as only got the dual drawer one a couple of weeks ago. Been watching for it to come back into stock at Argos since Christmas.
I love it…..though I’d love it even more with a longer electrical cord.

Latest posts

Back