• Ninja TSV 5.png
    Ninja TSV 5.png
    305.4 KB · Views: 34
Ninja Creami Ice Cream & Dessert Maker with 5 Additional Cups NC300UKQ
Item Number: 818383
QVC Price £199.00
Todays Special Value Price £169.00
P&P £0.00

Freshly-made frozen treats whenever you want? It can only be possible with Ninja's Ice Cream & Dessert Maker. Whipping up ice cream, Italian-style gelato, sorbets, milkshakes and frozen yoghurts, you can create all your classic favourites or let your creativity run wild with any flavour combination you want - simply fill the tub with your ingredients, put it in the freezer for 24 hours and then process it in the machine within minutes. The seven mix-in programs produce perfect results every time, so you can enjoy mouth-watering treats whenever you like!

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Ninja Creami Ice Cream & Dessert Maker with 5 Dessert Tubs NC300UKQ directly from Ninja you'd pay £216.98. So, for our Today Special Value price of just £169, with no P&P to pay, you're saving £47.98.

Whipped up, your way - with seven specially designed pre-set programs to choose from, there's a setting to create anything from Italian-style gelato to delicious milkshakes, perfectly blending and distributing the ingredients for fabulous results every time. Why not enjoy freshly-made frozen yoghurt on a sunny Sunday, or make delicious sorbet as an after-dinner delight? The choice is yours.

Your favourites whenever you like - with five dessert tubs included with the machine, you can create up to five different flavours of frozen treats at once – simply pre-fill your tubs and keep them in the freezer so you can process them when you like and enjoy them in minutes!

How do you take your treats? Whether you're vegan, dairy free or looking to cut down on sugar, you can still enjoy delicious desserts thanks to the versatility of this Ice Cream Maker. Simply use the ingredients that best suit your dietary requirements and let the machine do its magic!

Stay in the know - everyone deserves a sweet treat now and again, but if you're conscious of the ingredients you and your family are getting, this Ice Cream Maker is the perfect way to ensure that you're only eating what you want – no artificial flavours, no nasties. From fresh fruit to vegan chocolate chips, this machine puts you in control of your treats.

Easy cleaning - the removable parts of this machine are top-rack dishwasher safe, so it makes for effortless cleaning once your desserts have been enjoyed!

What's in the box?

• 1 x motor base
  • 1 x outer bowl with lid
  • 1 x paddle
  • 1 x instruction sheet
  • 1 x quick start guide
  • 1 x recipe guide
  • 5 x ice cream tubs with lids (473ml capacity)

The BA was freezing custard, tinned pineapple, chocolate pudding, and other ready made products, freezing them, and then calling them ice cream. No cream or eggs in any of them that are usually required for real ice cream, or gelato. The churning for 2 minutes must do something to the consistency to make it creamy, but the result is far from ice cream. Probably very tasty, though, but loads of sugar.

I make “ice cream” in one of the first Ninja machines that aired on QVC, so I’ve had it for a few years. It‘s basic but chops, purées and can reduce ice to “snow” when you press the button on the lid to pulse it.

I just put yoghurt into the jug, add frozen fruit from the freezer and zap it. Result? “Ice cream” that looks like the ones produced by today’s TSV. I can’t for the life of me remember what model my machine is though 🤔 but it definitely wasn’t expensive and does everything that I need it to.

Latest posts

Back