NIOD is launching on QVC Beauty before the main Q Channel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This is such unhealthy behaviour. For whatever the underlying problem, he needs help.

Using social media is not the way to go.

I just watched the Youtube clips including the one where he was asking people to call the emergency services because his life was in danger at Biggin Hill. Well I think that is what he said but frankly I can barely follow him. Anyhoo, it was a prank so he got a.load of abuse including one lady from the NHS who posted that they were strapped enough for cash when it came to real cases, not idiotic pranks like this. I think he either has or is about to crack up. I have one remaining Deciem product, the glowing self tan oil which has had practically zero effect so far, and will not be buying any more once that has finished. Even if he cannot help his behaviour, someone else at the company should have some balls and step in IMHO.

I just watched the Youtube clips including the one where he was asking people to call the emergency services because his life was in danger at Biggin Hill. Well I think that is what he said but frankly I can barely follow him. Anyhoo, it was a prank so he got a.load of abuse including one lady from the NHS who posted that they were strapped enough for cash when it came to real cases, not idiotic pranks like this. I think he either has or is about to crack up. I have one remaining Deciem product, the glowing self tan oil which has had practically zero effect so far, and will not be buying any more once that has finished. Even if he cannot help his behaviour, someone else at the company should have some balls and step in IMHO.
Nicola Kilner did and got the sack

Brandon seems hell-bent on doing a Gerald Ratner. Except he's not saying he sells cr@p, but just dragging the company's image down... There are budget skincare lovers who just don't care, but equally others desperately searching for alternatives rather than fuel his drama.

I like Nicola and felt sorry she was sacked but further down the line, I think she's well out of it. Hopefully another brand will snap her up and treat her with respect.

I seriously think he is on drugs, he looks very thin, often says she is in danger and then that he is peaceful, and seems in his own bubble.
One of his videos was with a working hairdryer downs his pants, another where he was smoking and saying he was not smoking. On one video he was saying 'I love you', only for people to say it's creepy and I though so too. Why post all this cr*p videos?
It seems that his 'brother' Ali dropped him and Avestan.

Interesting website called Glassdoor where people can basically review their employer. Deciem has loads of negative reviews saying its a really negative bullying environment where no-one feels safe in their job, massive staff turnover, no proper training for counter staff etc. There are also numerous positive reviews which read suspiciously similarly, industry insiders reckon that staff were either coerced into writing them or senior staff at deciem are writing the reviews themselves!

Interesting website called Glassdoor where people can basically review their employer. Deciem has loads of negative reviews saying its a really negative bullying environment where no-one feels safe in their job, massive staff turnover, no proper training for counter staff etc. There are also numerous positive reviews which read suspiciously similarly, industry insiders reckon that staff were either coerced into writing them or senior staff at deciem are writing the reviews themselves!

With the whole chaotic circus Deciem seems to have become, it wouldn't surprise me of they basically have a praise only culture, and therefore insist on positive reviews by staff.

Someone posted on IG 'By using Avestan to promote a fragrance is blasphemous to the Persian people!'
Now, as well as it sounds similar to the NHS medication as we spoke earlier on here.

The more of this drivel I read, and the more I see of Brandon, the more I dislike the brand. At this stage all its got going for it is that everything's cheap.

Chucking the words love and loving around doesn't make disgraceful pranks, humiliation of business partners and generally washing your dirty linen in public acceptable.

I've got some NIOD, Hylamide and The Ordinary products in my stash. I won't be replenishing them when they are finished. I am done with this brand now.

Deciem is putting on sale STEMM Hair Density Stimuli 70% off this afternoon while stocks last

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi36niqA3QF/?taken-by=deciem

I announced a couple of months ago that we would be discontinuing (meaning rethinking) STEMM. In the meantime, we had materials to produce more Hair Density Stimuli that we couldn’t throw away and not feel forever guilty. We have used these materials to make the last of this concentrate that helps your hair look denser, thicker and fuller from the root up. And it’ll be on offer at a 70% discount on deciem.com from around noon today (Eastern time) until stock lasts. I love you, -Brandon.

Latest posts

Back