Nn tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
I'm sick of featherbeds, sick of NN altogether. I see they even have yet another TSV in a couple of weeks.

Just listening to T/C Marlene, explaining how she woke up her son to tell him about the TSV. She also has 20 packs of NN stuff she has not unpacked yet!!!!!!

Linda:11:

I quite liked that leaf design flannel set in sage, although I could do without Anthony enjoying the bedding a little too much.

I like my new feather bed, but I think this one looks very thin and not substantial at all

I noticed that it was only 2cms deep gusset, which is not much at all.

those channel ones are really hard to keep lump free as the filling moves around too much. handles or not this will be hard to keep nice. why dont they just make a really good one and stop faffing about with cheap imitations just to make a sale.

those channel ones are really hard to keep lump free as the filling moves around too much. handles or not this will be hard to keep nice. why dont they just make a really good one and stop faffing about with cheap imitations just to make a sale.

Well said !:1:

they have just had amore expensive one on and it must have been at least twice as deep as the TSV if not more.

I agree EM, boring NN's, although I am lying in flannel NN sheets atm cos I have the cold going around atm! I am sick to death of Suzie going on about thread counts, hyper cleaning, baffle boxes, deep pocketed fitted sheets....I think I could present a NN's show!

love dale to buts. he has just said that this featherbed (tsv) may have a neater edge but its just as thick as the others. i was wondering if he and suzie have read this thread already. ooooppss!!!

Latest posts

Back