No more Gem Auras

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SnowMoon

Registered Shopper
Hi all, started a new thread for this as it was on the thread about Jeff. Gem Auras have confirmed they are leaving Gemporia on their Facebook page. Looks like they are going to be offering courses. Personally, I wouldn't want a course from them as I find their approach that of a dilettante. Just surface knowledge and understanding. Which is not a good thing. But they had some nice gift sets, so it is a shame. Anyhoo.... cut and paste below from their Facebook page:

"Recently Gem Auras has been focusing on preparing courses and personal sessions that will be launching soon in May/June. There are some exciting Gem Auras products in the pipeline that will launch in August and September. After these products have launched, Gem Auras will no longer be creating products for Gemporia. We are extremely grateful to Gemporia for the past 7 years. It has been a pleasure creating for them, and we wish them every success in refocusing back on their jewellery offerings.
Thank you to all our loyal customers, we appreciate your love and support. This is not the end, just the beginning of a new path
Love and Light to all
xxx"
https://www.facebook.com/Gemauras/

Hi all, started a new thread for this as it was on the thread about Jeff. Gem Auras have confirmed they are leaving Gemporia on their Facebook page. Looks like they are going to be offering courses. Personally, I wouldn't want a course from them as I find their approach that of a dilettante. Just surface knowledge and understanding. Which is not a good thing. But they had some nice gift sets, so it is a shame. Anyhoo.... cut and paste below from their Facebook page:

"Recently Gem Auras has been focusing on preparing courses and personal sessions that will be launching soon in May/June. There are some exciting Gem Auras products in the pipeline that will launch in August and September. After these products have launched, Gem Auras will no longer be creating products for Gemporia. We are extremely grateful to Gemporia for the past 7 years. It has been a pleasure creating for them, and we wish them every success in refocusing back on their jewellery offerings.
Thank you to all our loyal customers, we appreciate your love and support. This is not the end, just the beginning of a new path
Love and Light to all
xxx"
https://www.facebook.com/Gemauras/
That's a shame I like the candles very much so less reason to watch Gemporia as I don't buy their jewellery now. Perhaps Jainey has sold the company? Seems odd that she would not continue to use the Gemporia platform otherwise, at least it gives a ready made audience and products seem popular on Gemporia.

I did wonder why there hadn't been a Spring candle - they normally have one in early April - the one that smells of cucumber. I had one a couple of years ago that I really liked, but the one last year wasn't as good. Its a shame for the people waiting for the refills

I did wonder why there hadn't been a Spring candle - they normally have one in early April - the one that smells of cucumber. I had one a couple of years ago that I really liked, but the one last year wasn't as good. Its a shame for the people waiting for the refills
I've bought quite a few candles which I've really liked and were good value. The earlier ones in the range were exceptional, I had 2 called Snowdrift very heavily scented and lasted ages. The cardomem and mimosa was lovely too and recent wooden wick set I've really liked. The rabbit's head not so much 🤣

Last edited:
I've bought quite a few candles which I've really liked and were good value. The earlier ones in the range were exceptional, I had 2 called Snowdrift very heavily scented and lasted ages. The cardomem and mimosa was lovely too and recent wooden wick set I've really liked. The rabbit's head not so much 🤣
Has the rabbit's head been on recently? It kinda grows on you!!!

Latest posts

Back